• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Traditional Enneagram] 4s and 4w5s: books or films that got you through hard times?

lulabelle

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
i'm going through a particularly difficult time right now + would really love to hear any recommendations you have. would love to have my mind opened but also be comforted, in a way

edit: and music too!

Last edited:

velveteen

Senior citizen
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
the bell jar

senza tema

nunc rosa cras fex
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
A Tree Grows in Brooklyn. One of my favorite books ever.

Evee

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=23222]Arcana[/MENTION]'s avatar.

Redbone

Orisha
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Night Falls Fast: Understanding Suicide by Kay Redfield Jamison. Obviously not for everyone but it deals with issues I've struggled with. Jamison herself has dealt with the same issues and she is a gifted writer.

for fiction, The Greenlanders by Jane Smiley.

Opal

MBTI Type
ENTP
No idea what your taste in music is like, but here are some things.