• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Traditional Enneagram] INFJ 4w5s and INFP 4w5s

lulabelle

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I know that there have been quite a few clashes and pointed criticisms from INFJs towards INFPs and vice versa on all MBTI forums but I'm wondering what interactions among INFP 4w5s and INFJ 4w5s are like specifically... is there this deep 4w5 understanding there or do the common INFP-INFJ no-functions-in-common conflicts occur to the same degree? Being 4w5s we're arguably the 'weirdest' of the whole enneagram crew so I wonder if there's some misfit bond there. I've never met an INFJ 4w5 myself so I'm curious as to what that chemistry is like (I wonder if there are any trends). Would love to hear your your experiences/insights