User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: my enneagram: 6w5, 1w2, 3w4

The Green Jolly Robin H. Array GarrotTheThief's Avatar

thank you...that makes sense. I haven't had much time to read up on enneagram. At first it repulsed me but it's been growing on me. Soon I will though. I've read a ton on mbti..still doesn't make me a pro. Your response got me thinking deeper.

thanks. I was thinking of the enneagram as another mini cube on the rubrics cube of personality but unconsciously made them the same so thanks for putting that in to perspective.

I might still be a 613 after-all...however I have to take some more quizzes and do some more research. I do feel inadequate sometimes when I procrastinate and my work output isn't heavy and it can ruin my mood for days. That being said, I'm not exactly the J.R.R. Tolkien of working and my work ethic definitely isn't "The Lord of the Rings," of work ethics.

I appreciate your responses as I piece this together.

I may start reading about other members types to get a clearer picture. I'll start with 5w4
    "i shut the door and in the morning
    it was open
    -the end"

Olemn slammed his hammer and from the sparks on the metal of his anvil came the spheres of the heavens.

Sayrah blew life into the spheres and they moved. From her wheel she weaved the names of people in to mystery.

literally your mother Array PocketFullOf's Avatar

I agree with that quiz' results for me too but I can see why people might think its limited.

Taking a concept to it's logical end is rarely logical or relevant to the subject at hand.
    Johari Nohari
    7w6-3w2-1w9 / sCUA|I| / SER SEI
    Neutral Good
    bagfullofclocks | type me if you can

Likes GarrotTheThief liked this post

3w2 so/sp

I don't trust this quiz. It consistently tells me I'm a 4w3, 6w5, 1w9. It's pretty close on the head and gut, but I am most definitely NOT a 4.
    “We need to remember what's important in life: friends, waffles, work. Or waffles, friends, work. Doesn't matter, but work is third.” - Leslie Knope

"Nothing lasts forever, some things aren't meant to be. But you'll never find the answers 'til you set your old heart free."

3w2 6w7 1w2