User Tag List

First 12

Quote Originally Posted by LION4!5 View Post
    ---------These characterizations make any sense? Btw, I'm not about to make any of those errors, so I've not totally disintegrated!
    Sure. But I was thinking more along the lines of someone engaging in their core behavior to the point that it damages them. For example, an 8 might get into fights, despite the fact that it puts them in jail or breaks their bones/flesh, not helping them dominate anything. A 7 might use stimulants despite the fact that it's destroying their body. A 5 might become avoidant as a way to deal with the pressures of reality, despite that avoiding means not even trying to deal with those pressures to begin with. etc.

In theory, you'd be able to isolate which one is more you or perhaps which ones are more you and focus more on that.
    Likes BlackDog liked this post

MBTI
    NiTe
    Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Little_Sticks View Post
    Sure. But I was thinking more along the lines of someone engaging in their core behavior to the point that it damages them. For example, an 8 might get into fights, despite the fact that it puts them in jail or breaks their bones/flesh, not helping them dominate anything. A 7 might use stimulants despite the fact that it's destroying their body. A 5 might become avoidant as a way to deal with the pressures of reality, despite that avoiding means not even trying to deal with those pressures to begin with. etc.

In theory, you'd be able to isolate which one is more you or perhaps which ones are more you and focus more on that.
    Oh, okay. If I come under too much pressure, I disengage. I find a reason why the ultimate outcome is irrelevant, and do my best to prevent any other perspective from coming into my mind. I don't operate well if I am stressed out.

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by LION4!5 View Post
    The 6 reaches a height of paranoia and either goes insane or savagely strikes out like a cornered animal
    What's the difference between this, and becoming increasingly paranoid from smoking too much weed, with the same consequences?

I have no idea. Anyone with a half-convincing argument and the willingness to push it at me persistently has a shot at changing my mind.

I should just check out of this typology hotel.

MBTI
    NiTe
    Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post
    What's the difference between this, and becoming increasingly paranoid from smoking too much weed, with the same consequences?
    The weed. 6's paranoia is the 'uncaused cause' of their personal disintegration that disproves the First Cause arguments of Dr. William Lane Craig.