• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Traditional Enneagram] An Introduction to the Dodecagram from the Perspective of the Enneagram

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I guess I am a 9 according to this.

KitchenFly

I kinda respect your perspicacity in intuiting the lens you view via. So I'm going to suggest an interesting direction for your Dodecagram model.

Elections are at work within magnetism and the brain has lots of Magnetite biomineralization in the human brain.

At the electron level so to say the switch works in four for magnetism so it maybe posable to generate a hypothesis of for states four lenses. Add three Instincts and you have twelve.

No need to through little baby Jesus out with the bath water.

The cosmos has a multiplicity of systems working in unison young blade hooper. May the force work though you accurately.

Magnetite
7f62114943261bcbe3b53d6264101f4e.jpg

Last edited: