MBTI
    IxFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EII Fi

Quote Originally Posted by chickpea View Post
    ISTP, probably.
    How is the relationship between INFP 4w5 and ISTP e7/8/3? I have the idea that this is a tough combination?
    | | | If it is god who makes man, this is the devil finishing touches | | |

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by lulabelle View Post
    i don't 'need' to be anything. please, no more lectures. i'm perfectly aware that shared experiences online re: various type relationships are not the be-all end-all for understanding compatibility, but they're interesting to consider + i don't think they should be wholly disregarded. and obviously people speak about their relationships more to criticize, but this is true of every type, and so i'm considering this when i look at all the information out there.
    it would be interesting to hear of ESTJ_INFP 4w5 relationships; alas, i haven't heard of any. and i don't think that just because there are a certain number of ESTJ-INFP relationships, there necessarily must be a certain amount of INFP 4w5s in them. from INFP 4w5s and ESTJs i know and have read about, we value very different things, tend to operate in very very different ways and seek very different kinds of support and resonance from our partners. do not worry; i'm not drowning in despair. i simply wanted to hear about INFP 4w5 relationships that have worked longterm, not ones that function in theory or whatever.
    Crikey...some ESTJs think that they are 4w5...imagine that one!

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by lulabelle View Post
    just curious, have you ever met an INFP 4w5 sp/sx in real life? (this is my type by the way). I'm really interested in the differences between and the chemistry between INFP 4w5 versus INFJ 4w5
    INFJ 4w5...especially sp/sx like myself, will have a tougher exterior than INFP 4w5...more easy-going, but no less intense when intimate. With heavy Ti, like me, detachment can come at any time and the type might be prone to annoyance if the partner won't allow personal space within the relationship. Tendency to hold back parts of self (or so I was told). Dislike redundancy and saying things twice...more logical like INTJ, but not as crude...retains tact and appropriateness. Can be prone to periods of cold silence if under stress and prone to martyrdom, which can destroy relationships. They will self-sacrifice (Fe) but seethe in silence. Will "perform" for you (Fe) when happy and will become VERY talkative/intimate. When the type "locks on", you better hold on...it can be sudden and overwhelming. The type can also inhabit the mannerisms of an INTP when intensely focused on a subject...Ni-Ti without Fe is VERY penetrating and seeking of monism. Older INFJ 4w5s will be more grounded, logical, less reactive, easy-going and philosophical. Concerned with beauty, aesthetics and finer things/clothes (Ni-Se). Oh, and they might have a thing or two for chess (Ti) and competitive cycling (Se). Finally...they have a theory on everything!

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Arctic Hysteria View Post
    How is the relationship between INFP 4w5 and ISTP e7/8/3? I have the idea that this is a tough combination?
    arctic hysteria, correct me if i'm wrong (and i'm a creep) but didn't you used to be sp/sx? ha i remember because you were one of the few INFP 4w5 sp/sxs like me!

an abyss of Nothingness Arctic Hysteria's Avatar
    MBTI
    IxFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EII Fi

@lulabelle you have impressive memory dear!
    I used to put sp/sx on my profile, but I had not put too much effort into learning more about it. I did 4 other tests recently and I got sx-dom.
    | | | If it is god who makes man, this is the devil finishing touches | | |