123 Last

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Default Enneagram Type, Tritype and Instincts Survey

The following is a survey being conducted by Enneagram Explorations on Enneagram Type, Tritype, Instincts. Please respond back if you are taking the survey as we want to know how much this sort of thing is of interest to our members.

Link To Enneagram Explorations Survey

Below is a note from Katherine Fauvre on the survey

Dear Fellow Enneagram Enthusiasts,

As many of you know, I love to study all things 'Enneagram' as well as a diverse number of personality typologies. I especially like to correlate these typologies to find patterns that will shed additional light on the nuances of Type. My hope is to make it easier to identify, understand and work with the 9 Enneagram Types.

To that end, I am conducting a new study correlating Enneagram Type, Tritype, Instincts and MBTI. I am looking for new patterns, of course... but in addition, I wish to confirm earlier patterns that emerged in a 2011 study I conducted on this subject matter. That study consisted of roughly 400 participants and the results matched what I have found with clients. Now that many more people know their Tritype, I wish to broaden the scope. I wish to verify my earlier findings with a larger sample size and I wish to ask additional questions and include more demographic questions to know who is participating.

I am hoping this data and the clusters that emerge will help us to better understand key differences within Enneagram Type and demonstrate how these three typologies influence one another. For example, just to name a few:

Are the 478s primarily the I/ENXP?
    Are those with 4 in the Tritype usually the Sexual/1 to 1 Instinctual Type?
    Are the MBTI Fs most often the Sexual/1 to 1 Instinct?
    Are the MBTI Ts most often the Self-preserving Types?
    Do Social Instinctual Types first mistype as Type 1?
    Do ESTJs mistype as 8s?
    Do INFPs mistype as 4s?
    Do ENTJs that are 18-24 make the same type of comments and use the same language as those that are 46-54?

Thank you so much for your participation. This information teaches us important nuances about how people see themselves in these different systems as well as how these systems relate to one another. The goal is to see the patterns that emerge, to see what is confluent and discover what is meaningful to these Types.

I will be sharing this data in a number of ways. In addition, I intend to share and explore these findings with panelists at the International Enneagram Conference in August of 2015.

Thank you, I have included a free code to take the test. The code is Study 2014. This code is live for 2 weeks.

Sincerely,

Katherine Chernick Fauvre
    Enneagram Explorations
    Enneagram Tests, Instinctual Subtypes, Tritype, and Enneagram Type Reports!

Last edited by highlander; 10-26-2014 at 10:16 PM.

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

The link seems to work only once. Maybe you have to be on the email list to get an individual link.

Edit: Issue appears to be fixed.

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

MBTI
    ENXP
    Enneagram
    SX8 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by highlander View Post
    The link seems to work only once. Maybe you have to be on the email list to get an individual link.

Thanks Highlander.... Due to your request, I was able to create a link for those that are not on the email list and wish to participate... Since I am comparing several systems you do not need to know all of them as I have questions addressing your knowledge, experience and understanding.

http://survey.constantcontact.com/su...i0ir32rh/start

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Katherine8 View Post

Thanks Highlander.... Due to your request, I was able to create a link for those that are not on the email list and wish to participate... Since I am comparing several systems you do not need to know all of them as I have questions addressing your knowledge, experience and understanding.

http://survey.constantcontact.com/su...i0ir32rh/start
    Thanks. I'll put an advert on the forum for the survey and run it for two weeks. It will be at the bottom of the page.

Tri-type 639

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Don't start unless you have a reliable Internet connection. I just spent 45 minutes on it, hit submit on the second page and had lost my hotel internet connection so I lost everything I entered. Arrrgghhhh!!!

Tri-type 639

Enneagram
    4w5 sx/so

I just did this and found most of the questions to be pretty interesting, and worth the time it took to fill out. I'm really excited to see the results, and hope as many people as possible participate!

@highlander Ugh, that's horrible! I hate it when that happens, and I'm thankful my internet stayed intact. Hope your second attempt goes better-- I would say copy your text before submitting, but with all those little boxes, you kind of can't. :/
    Find my Enneagram writing here. Also, I'd love for you to take my six question Enneagram surveyEnneagram survey!✨

can't handcuff the wind Z Buck McFate's Avatar
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

I did this earlier today. My only qualm is that if I'd known it was going to be more about tritype than regular enneagram type (at least it seemed that way to me?), I probably wouldn't have spent the time on it. If only because I couldn't answer many of the questions, since none of the tritypes particularly resonate for me. Aren't the Fauvres the only ones who do the tritype stuff? I know some other folks seem to get a lot out of it, but I personally don't find the tritype stuff (what little of it there is out there) anywhere near as useful or in depth as the regular enneagram type material. So there's that- it lost the appeal of revealing any universal value about enneagram/mbti correlation, since it seems to be more about the Fauvre's specific system (unless I'm wrong about that, don't anyone be shy to correct me if I am) correlation with mbti.

I guess also, in regard to whether this kind of thing would be appealing regularly to members, it might be a nice incentive- since people are volunteering their own time to provide as thoughtful answers as they can- if there were some kind of access to the results afterwards. Perhaps someone reporting back a synopsis of results (once they're determined) into the thread linking such a survey, where typo c member contribute a significant amount of data anyway. If that were a regular thing, then I suspect it might make taking the time to participate more appealing. (That may have been the plan all along, I don't know.)
    Reality is a collective hunch. -Lily Tomlin

5w4 sx/sp Johari / Nohari

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp/so
    Socionics
    EIE Fe

I don't believe it is a problem on our end, but the continue button on the survey page is le broken.
    MBTI: ExxJ tetramer
    Functions: Fe > Te > Ni > Se > Si > Ti > Fi > Ne
    Enneagram: 1w2 - 3w4 - 6w5 (The Taskmaster) | sp/so
    Socionics: β-E dimer | -
    Big 5: slOaI
    Temperament: Choleric/Melancholic
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    External Perception: Nohari and Johari

MBTI
    TiNi
    Enneagram
    5 sp/so

I filled out this survey earlier today. I have a massive love of participating in surveys and will probably be interested in any future surveys promoted through these forums.
    I had no technical issues completing the survey, though I used the link from the mailing list email.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Ok so I just did it

I didn't need to put in a code though

Tri-type 639