• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Traditional Enneagram] The 9 Enneagram Types Speaking Styles

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
7 sounds about right. :yes: 6 fit a little too - I definitely get like that when I'm trying to figure out how to do something, where to go, what to do, etc.

I have a 3w2 best friend and while the first part seems right none of the second part does. Perhaps being ENFJ with a 2 wing softens that part.

This is making me wonder if my other friend is 7w8 instead of 8w7. :thinking: I'm sure it's nothing that serious, but it got me thinking about other things.

I thought of talking about how 2 and 9 related to me but I realized it's gonna be 7 accounting for stuff that may not fit. I can see how they'd change my "flavor" of 7 though.

Firebird 8118

DJ Phoenix
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
The one for 9's is so true, I think :) and I love the description of 4's speaking style. :D

Chad of the OttomanEmpire

Give me a fourth dot.
MBTI Type
NeTi
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Call me 5w6. Actually, feel free to refer to me as the Head Center.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Lots of 8 for me but a lot of 5 too.

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I really like these. Concise, clear, and as reasonably accurate as I could imagine something this condensed being. The neutral adjectives vs. "others may perceive" is useful.

I appreciate "engaging and information-oriented" for 6. Those are significant positive elements in 6 interaction style that I think get overlooked in descriptions sometimes.

small.wonder

So she did.
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Yeah, I guess 4 and 5 are equally true for me.
Especially:
4 - overly expressive, unsatisfied with responses, and emotionally intense.
5 - wordy, and dislike of small talk.

Noll

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
My father is such a 5, he has small talk figured out though.

Glint

ಠ﹏ಠ
MBTI Type
TiNi
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Hah - yeah, my wing is definitely a 6, not a 4.