• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Traditional Enneagram] After 5,5 yrs into Enneagram figured I am a 7 not 3

Again_Chloe

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
So title says it all, i was really into enneagram before and was crazy sure i am a 3 but it turned out - NOPE... i dno, i had so many 3 characteristics but looking back it was because i was in such family and it was expected from me to be that way. i was always underachiever for my talents and success is my motivation only for a very brief time if never, and usually to get what i want aka more pleasure and less work and obligations.
lately i've been reading on enneagram and i cant believe how 7 is spot on in depth, its actually painful to read it because i have no clue how to change that.
i am so scattered in 100 directions and i just turned 28 yet i have nooo absolutely nooo idea what i want, i keep changing directions, i am good in many stuff but that doesnt help because they become boring. very. very. fast.

i try to have fun from the moment i wake up to the time i go to sleep which is of course not very realistic.