MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Cool Things you'd like to say to most people of type __

I shall start with a few which have been on my mind for awhile

dear 2s: silly little vixen. your childish games won't work on me. you like to act like you're so innocent, like all you want is a "little bit of fun" or "somebody to love"....but that's all bullshit. what you really are is an emotional predator. you entice your victims, sooth their insecurities and vulnerabilities and fill in the holes in their emotional well being, but, at the end of the day, all you really want to do is suck them dry emotionally to sustain your need for drama and emotional sustenance. to anyone with an ounce of perception, it's as obvious as the ending of a Disney movie.

dear 3s: I am not interested in the social dance that is the dialogue you make with people 60% of the time. when you ask me a question, I am going to answer honestly. I don't care about how I "should" answer, I don't care about how my answer will come across and I certainly don't care if my answer expresses something about who I am....cuz you're the one who asked. when I'm at work, I'm there to do a job. nothing more, nothing less. I have no intention of looking like some role model character from Leave it to Beaver because I'm not. I'm not always a good person, I have opinions and habits that would offend some people and...at the end of the day, yes, I'm doing it for the money because I love nice clothes, good food and passionate sex....and I don't see why in the hell I should have to appear otherwise. if you want to live your cookie cutter lifestyle in your nice lil neighborhood with your corporate job, white picket fence and golden retriever....be my guest, but leave those of us who are more interesting out of it.

dear counter-phobic 6s: you are the ultimate case of "can dish it out but not take it". when you insult me out of the blue and I respond with a witty comeback which slaps you in the face, you messed with the bull, you got the horns.....now deal with it and stop trying to act all offended. "how dare he stand up for himself!".....seriously, that's how dumb you sound, especially when I probably let you off easy (ie, with a comeback that was more funny than insulting) if you really want to prove yourself so bad, take up a martial art, get a degree in a competitive program, try and start a business...anything for a more productive way to test your mettle which will actually help you grow and actually allow you to face your fears.
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

MBTI
    xxxP
    Enneagram
    ?w?

Dear 1s : Are you sure you always do the right thing? Never do the wrong thing? Do you realise giving people harsh critics is the wrong thing? It's okay to tell someone if they make mistake and criticise 'em, but please never give 'em harsh critics. Give 'em constructive critics instead cz not all people can handle critics. There are ppl who is too sensitive with criticism. Give critics softly and warmly if you wanna give criticism for people. For example start with "You did an almost good job, but (point their mistakes softly and warmly). We're only human, and humans sometimes do the wrong thing, whether they realise it or not. I didn't tell you to stop criticize people, because criticism is still good for people to help 'em improve. I just tell you to change your way to criticise people. You can be role model for people because of your desire to do the right thing. That's what I like from you. But all people make mistakes, includes you and me. Nobody's perfect.

Glamour puss with a tan Raffaella's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    dear counter-phobic 6s: you are the ultimate case of "can dish it out but not take it".
    OMG, yes! I thought I was the only one that saw through their manipulative tendencies.

CP6 - I get along with every type as they appreciate my patience and considerate approach however I feel taken for granted around your type. That is until you accidentally slip how much you miss and appreciate me... and it makes me realise how vulnerable and delicate you are. I wish you didn't feel the need to act indomitable since it makes it difficult to sympathise with you when you lash out at everyone. I adore you but you're require a lot of energy and I don't know if I have it in me.

1 - I get terrified when I see your type repress their anger. It's like a ticking time bomb where the time changes in accordance to your ability to control your anger at that moment. Scary shit, yo. At least with the 8s, you know when they'll blow up, with you, it's a mystery. I don't know whether to run or continue.
    Night is another candle

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

CP6s: Stop testing me, I will bite if you annoy me too much.
    4s: You're beautiful. Pull your heads out of your asses.
    7s: Alight on my finger, hummingbird, if just for a short while.
    9s: Try screaming.
    Likes johnnyyukon liked this post

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Sorry, guys, but I feel like this kind of thread adds to stereotype and misunderstanding. Maybe hitting me personally because a lot of negativity towards 6s, but a lot of these messages sound pretty individual-specific.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp
    Socionics
    INFj Ne

Quote Originally Posted by skylights View Post
    Sorry, guys, but I feel like this kind of thread adds to stereotype and misunderstanding. Maybe hitting me personally because a lot of negativity towards 6s, but a lot of these messages sound pretty individual-specific.
    But this is TypologyCentral, home of the not so well-read and where the stereotypes may reign free. I do love 6s.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Noll View Post
    But this is TypologyCentral, home of the not so well-read and where the stereotypes may reign free. I do love 6s.
    Well thank you

That is the disappointing thing to me, though. I find that of all the online gatherings of personality theory that I have wandered across, this forum has some of the most well educated, serious, and perceptive members. I am all for joking and lightheartedness, but I think sometimes in threads like this it becomes difficult to distinguish genuine perception of type from emphatic venting or exaggeration for amusement. I think I am maybe a little more sensitive to this issue because of other areas in my life where moving from generalized language and perception to individual-centered language and perception makes a huge difference in terms of minimizing bias and unintentional perpetuation of stereotype.

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    9s: Try screaming.
    She who whispers never loses her voice.

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp

9's:Conflict is often not avoidable, "war" however most always is.
    3's:Relax, the world does not so much care for the individual that their eyes may focus solely upon your achievements nor your failed attempts. Perhaps try to keep it natural sometimes.
    4's:You deserve as does everyone on one level or another(so long as it harms no other).
    7's:Enthusiasm is a rapidly depleting resource within out world, therefore I find you invaluable in this respect.
    8's:To me you recall the Lion King and I know why yet not really.
    1's:Your quest for righteousness is an admirable one, and in some ways I can understand. However, fear of failure is a failure in itself in that it impedes upon improvement. Don't be so hard on yourself, failures are stepping stones.
    2's:Love is important, I agree, yet we musn't forget to forge ourselves apart from it. You may be loved but loved is not all you are.
    6's:You are the human manifestations of phoenixes.
    5's:I have no idea why I have crossed paths with not one of you in real life but I would like to perhaps change that being that you seem to be mobile libraries and that seems almost unutterably intriuging.
    In that which is night to all things, therein the self-subjugated remains awake; but where all else is awake, that is night for the knower of the self.

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp/so
    Socionics
    EIE Fe

Quote Originally Posted by Deceptive View Post
    1 - I get terrified when I see your type repress their anger. It's like a ticking time bomb where the time changes in accordance to your ability to control your anger at that moment. Scary shit, yo. At least with the 8s, you know when they'll blow up, with you, it's a mystery. I don't know whether to run or continue.
    Fear not; us blowing up is rare, and the nature of the repression usually keeps it out of the way of others most of the time.
    MBTI: ExxJ tetramer
    Functions: Fe > Te > Ni > Se > Si > Ti > Fi > Ne
    Enneagram: 1w2 - 3w4 - 6w5 (The Taskmaster) | sp/so
    Socionics: β-E dimer | -
    Big 5: slOaI
    Temperament: Choleric/Melancholic
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    External Perception: Nohari and Johari