User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Glamour puss with a tan Raffaella's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hard View Post
    Fear not; us blowing up is rare, and the nature of the repression usually keeps it out of the way of others most of the time.
    My grandmother is E1, I don't see her physically repressing her anger but she is very critical. I have seen other E1s physically repress their anger, though. If E8s are like an atomic bomb (you know it's coming) and E9s are land mines (bad move, buddy), are E1s iron domes?
    Night is another candle

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by skylights View Post
    Sorry, guys, but I feel like this kind of thread adds to stereotype and misunderstanding. Maybe hitting me personally because a lot of negativity towards 6s, but a lot of these messages sound pretty individual-specific.
    this is fitting, because one thing I'd like to say to Social 6s is that the shit they say is too damn safe lmao!
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Noll View Post
    But this is TypologyCentral, home of the not so well-read and where the stereotypes may reign free.
    Have you been on PerC though?
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    this is fitting, because one thing I'd like to say to Social 6s is that the shit they say is too damn safe lmao!
    probably trueeeee

Quote Originally Posted by Chanaynay View Post
    Have you been on PerC though?
    For real.

Enneagram
    4w5 sx/so

For the record, I've actually said most of this IRL already. To keep true feelings in is dumb.

1's: I fall on the other side of truth from you and sometimes it's frustrating-- I value the authentic, you value the correct, and oh what a sea lies between the two. You could do so much good if you could only get your hands dirty, and see clearly in the mirror. The most painful irony with you, is that you think discernment is turning a blind eye to your own filth. In reality, true discernment requires first to see one's own mess.

2's: I so value you as a truly altruistic person when you decide to communicate directly, unfortunately this happens rarely. It is not safe to have you in my life until you can realize I do not owe you anything. I am not responsible for reading your mind (use your words). Your decisions to wear yourself out for others are self-injury, no one is responsible for that but you-- I will not celebrate or pity you for this.

3's: Only you can give yourself the approval you really need, please stop trying to get it from me.

4's: Please, please stop being so anti-conformist. Non-conformism is great, we should do what we do regardless of what others are doing, but we only hamstring ourselves when we refuse to do things we enjoy just because someone else is doing it too (or because it's become popular). I'm guilty of this, but working on it. To be actually true to ourselves is not to compare with others.

6's: For those of you I do not know well, I am not subject to your skepticism because I do not care if you trust me or not.

For those of you that I know well and love, please stop conforming to me. You would be wise to actually consider what you think/want before asking my advice-- it's disconcerting to have you regurgitate my thoughts and words because you trust me. I want you to be you.

7's: I can be intimidated by your "popular" person vibes and sometimes resent your empty interactions with me. This is not because I dislike you, but because I want to actually know you.

8w7's: It would be really nice if we could agree without shouting at each other once in a while.

9's: Please know that you are the opposite of annoying, you couldn't be if you tried. When you talk, good things come out-- you should do that more. Also, I wish you would realize that there is no real peace without hard conversations. Respectful conflict leads to understanding, avoidance only leads to misunderstanding and hurt.
    Find my Enneagram writing here. Also, I'd love for you to take my six question Enneagram surveyEnneagram survey!✨
    Likes Flâneuse liked this post

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

@small.wonder
    8w7's: It would be really nice if we could agree without shouting at each other once in a while.
    an 8w7 + Sexual 4 confrontation is like a thunderstorm. I'd rather not get caught in the middle, but it's sure as hell fun to watch
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    2w3 so/sp
    Socionics
    ESFj Ti

5s - you're not as awkward as you feel

1s - you don't get to be rough on other people because you're rough on yourself, that's not how that works

6s, you can decide what's important for yourself you don't need to let other people and their opinions rule your life

7s, you are dearly beloved, people will still like you if you slow down a bit

9s, I really want to like you, you just lost in the bustle

2s, just shut the fuck up already no one cares, go back to listing everyone's ass and liking it
    {The Diplomat}
    Slytherpuff
    s|L|OAx
    Meow.
    Likes RedAmazoneFriendZone liked this post

2 You deserve to have someone that loves you and appreciates your sacrifices. I really admire you.

3 You always look like a million bucks; let's shop!

5 What can I say? You're a genius!

8 You'll make them think twice about doing that again! If people would simply follow you, they wouldn't have such a rough time.

9 You're a great listener, mediator, and friend.

Senior Member RedAmazoneFriendZone's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/sp

According to Enneagramm each type needs some messages he never received or were missing in his past life.

(See Don Richard Riso and Russ Hudson works).

All though one's life, each types tries to get some messages from their environment.

1. That's bad to make mistakes (needs to hear from others) You are a good person.
    2. That's not good to have some needs (needs to hear from others) You are wanted/desired.
    3. That's not good to have your own feelings and your own identity (needs to hear from others) You're loved for who you are.
    4. That's not good to be too happy (needs to hear from others) You are seen from what you truly are.
    5. That's not good to feel good in this world (needs to hear) your needs are not a problem for me/us.
    6. That's not good to be confident in yourself (needs to hear) You are safe now.
    7. Thats is not good to depend on whatever it is (needs to hear) I'll/We'll take care of you.
    8. That is not good to feel vulnerable and trust anyone (needs to hear) NO one will betray you.
    9. That is not good to assert yourself (needs to hear) Your presence matters.

Hear what you wanna hear, see what you wanna see now
    ALL THAT WE SEE OR SEEM TO BE IS BUT A DREAM WITHIN A DREAM
    Likes OrangeAppled, LonestarCowgirl liked this post

Enneagram
    4w5 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    @small.wonder

an 8w7 + Sexual 4 confrontation is like a thunderstorm. I'd rather not get caught in the middle, but it's sure as hell fun to watch
    Thunderstorm, yes. Sometimes it's fun to be part of, but sometimes it's not. I tend to prefer the company of 8w9 for this reason, but still have a couple 8w7's in my life.
    Find my Enneagram writing here. Also, I'd love for you to take my six question Enneagram surveyEnneagram survey!✨