MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Urarienev View Post
    as in counter-phobic 6w5?

And do you mean that they are the most likely enneatype to become a neo-nazi?
    No, I'm just saying that this racist neo-nazi is a 6w5.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

Unapologetic being Evolving Transparency's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Mal12345 View Post
    No, I'm just saying that this racist neo-nazi is a 6w5.
    Gotcha.
    "Once the game is over, the Pawn and the King go back into the same box"

Freedom isn't free.
    "Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear." ~ Orwell
    I'm that person that embodies pretty much everything that you hate. Might as well get used to it.
    Unapologetically bonding in an uninhibited, propelled manner
    10w12

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Urarienev View Post
    Gotcha.
    Of course, if you had read the article, you would know that - assuming you have enough knowledge of the enneagram 6w5 to get the drift.

The individual in the article grew up in an environment of fear and belittling, joined a gang - AND THEN LEARNED RACISM FROM THE GANG - because this idea helped explain to him the social problems he was having. It made sense to him. From the gang and its ideology he enjoyed a sense of community, of strength, of self-confidence born of anger and joining a gang.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

I know the same actor is in both movies. But how is this self-explanatory simply through a link to another movie he was in?
    Well, in what you quoted, the bit about hating the actor I assume has to do with the role he played in American History X, since the movie (and his character, eventfully) side against neo-Nazism. I took the comment about Terminator 2 as a joke.

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by skylights View Post
    Well, in what you quoted, the bit about hating the actor I assume has to do with the role he played in American History X, since the movie (and his character, eventfully) side against neo-Nazism. I took the comment about Terminator 2 as a joke.
    What I hated about that movie was the curb-stomping scene, not the actor who played the curb-stomper. So it just doesn't make sense.

As for almost ruining Terminator 2, the scene linked to in that movie involves John Connor insulting the two 'jock douchebags' who were trying to help him.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

What I hated about that movie was the curb-stomping scene, not the actor who played the curb-stomper. So it just doesn't make sense.

As for almost ruining Terminator 2, the scene linked to in that movie involves John Connor insulting the two 'jock douchebags' who were trying to help him.
    But you are not (I assume) a neo-Nazi... but if you were... a movie that portrays neo-Nazism in a bad light and its actors could be particularly grating. Just like many people find the figureheads in the "enemy" political party/parties to be particularly distasteful. That is what I figure. If that still doesn't seem right to you, I don't have a better explanation.

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by skylights View Post
    But you are not (I assume) a neo-Nazi... but if you were... a movie that portrays neo-Nazism in a bad light and its actors could be particularly grating. Just like many people find the figureheads in the "enemy" political party/parties to be particularly distasteful. That is what I figure. If that still doesn't seem right to you, I don't have a better explanation.
    Frank Meeink, the neo-Nazi in this case, is no longer a neo-Nazi, he calls himself a recovering neo-Nazi.