User Tag List

First 234

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    937 so/sx

The graphics are nice, clean, although some of the writing is tiny and on a phone might prove very difficult to view. It really does have a beautiful look.
    "Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    Eleanor Roosevelt

"When people see some things as beautiful,
    other things become ugly.
    When people see some things as good,
    other things become bad."
    Lao Tzu, Tao Te Ching
    Likes small.wonder liked this post

Enneagram
    4 so/sp

Very nice!!!
    "...On and on and on and on he strode, far out over the sands, singing wildly to the sea, crying to greet the advent of the life that had cried to him." - James Joyce

My Photography and Watercolor Fine Art Prints!!! Cascade Colors Fine Art Prints
    https://docs.google.com/uc?export=do...Gd5N3NZZE52QjQ

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by small.wonder View Post
    More updates: I recently decided to start writing a blog about the Enneagram, which will be my platform for the project. At the moment, I'm just over-viewing core types and instincts of each first, and will post my project when I finish that! Just wanted to let anyone know, who might be interested in checking it out!

I'm actually pretty happy with even just my type overviews so far, as I've put together images for each and it's instincts that totally reflect my note-taking style.

I still am not sure about all the copyright stuff. Many people I've spoken to say it's silly to copyright because people will copy you regardless, and that I just need to be okay with that and know that no one can truly reproduce my work.
    You can always publish it in the site wiki and then put your copyright notice on there. It is very easy to create and Edit entries in there and would save you the trouble of creating a site.

Edit: oh nevermind. I see you have the blog.

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

Enneagram
    4w5 sx/so

Thanks @PeaceBaby and @cascadeco!

Re: the small writing, yes. I wanted there to be elements of each image that felt almost hidden (more on some than others), because they are thoughts. I totally hear you about phone screens-- my original intent was to display them physically (like a gallery, walk through experience) in which case the small print would be more intuitive. I do think a common effect can be had by viewing it on a computer though. It does make me sigh when I think how many people probably viewed it on tiny phone screens.
    Find my Enneagram writing here. Also, I'd love for you to take my six question Enneagram surveyEnneagram survey!✨

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

@small.wonder You know, now that I think of it, your material might better be published in a nice glossy book.

This is really beautifully done, @small.wonder. So much easier to digest info when it's visually appealing and personal.

EDIT: Perhaps you could ask a mod to update the OP with the links to your project for easier access?

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Very cute and informative way to get introduced to enneagram.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf
    Likes N/A liked this post

Enneagram

It's awesome, I love it. I'm hoping to see more soon!

Enneagram
    4w5 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by senza tema View Post
    This is really beautifully done, @small.wonder. So much easier to digest info when it's visually appealing and personal.

EDIT: Perhaps you could ask a mod to update the OP with the links to your project for easier access?
    Thank you! Yes, quite a good idea.
    @highlander or @EJCC (I'm unsure of who else is moderating these days), could you add this to the OP?:

"The project is done, check it out here: http://enneagramgirl.wordpress.com"

@Fluffywolf and @Buttahfly Thanks both of you!
    Find my Enneagram writing here. Also, I'd love for you to take my six question Enneagram surveyEnneagram survey!✨

Quote Originally Posted by small.wonder View Post
    Hey fellow typology nerds, studiers and enthusiasts! I started an independent photo and interview based project on the Enneagram about 9 months ago and am now wrapping it up. I'm very happy with the way it's turned out, but because I'm more of a big picture person, I never really solidified what I would use it for. Friends have suggested everything from a seminar, to putting the images in a gallery to show.

Do any of you have ideas as to an outlet for my project? I've been trying to think of people/groups in the Enneagram community that might be interested in it. I'm hesitant to post my images here (you know, the internet and creative infringement), but I'm glad to answer questions about the project.

Thoughts? @Sanjuro @Lady_X @Animal @Jennifer @brainheart @OrangeAppled @Halla74 @highlander @skylights @Starry @Fluffywolf @decrescendo @ayoitsStepho @cafe @JAVO @Honor @Lexicon @Mal12345 @PeaceBaby @Urarienev @wolfy and anyone else with ideas! Thanks guys!

Multiple "likes" ....but as soon as my patent on the "love" feature comes through...