User Tag List

First 3456715 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    I don't have it, but I do remember you coming across very Sx/Sp-ish (even though I think you're Sx/So)
    like because i seem reserved or withdrawn sort of right?
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Lady_X View Post
    like get up and clean my house when I'm mad?
    Yes. That was my ex's first response to an argument, even if it was at 11 at night.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceBaby View Post
    Found it - see how it feels when you try it on.

https://sites.google.com/site/upatel8/personlitytype9
    i was going to bed so just read half or so of it but yeah except i don't feel like i just go along with others wishes...but I'll have to contemplate that more to see if i do without realizing it.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

like because i seem reserved or withdrawn sort of right?
    more like
    - lonely
    - edgy
    - push/pull
    - frustrated (nothing you said was overtly frustrated. in fact, I don't think you complained at all, but your energy came off like you had some sort of intense urge not being satisfied)
    - mysterious

but yes, also withdrawn. you were a lot less bubbly than I was expecting
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    Yes. That was my ex's first response to an argument, even if it was at 11 at night.
    shit...Yeah I've always done things like that...for at least a bit. It's like i have to realize first if i have a right to be as upset as i am...Is it justified..And exactly why etc first...but then i deal with it...usually...i think...I'm just beginning to try and see this stuff with new eyes so I'm still figuring out how much i actually avoid vs confront.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    more like
    - lonely
    - edgy
    - push/pull
    - frustrated (nothing you said was overtly frustrated. in fact, I don't think you complained at all, but your energy came off like you had some sort of intense urge not being satisfied)
    - mysterious

but yes, also withdrawn. you were a lot less bubbly than I was expecting
    i wish i could tell how much of that was normal and how much was the discomfort of speaking to a camera by myself.

i have no idea...
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

I can definitely see you as a 9. You're so calm for an ENFP.

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639
    Likes Lady_X liked this post

No this is serious business starry!! i need to know!! i mean i knew i was a 7...i had my moments...like two or three times where i was like but wait...I'm no robin Williams and wth am i so freakin mellow if I'm an e and a 7?!

but have you read type 7 in that book? And how much do you relate to it?

have you ever seen the video i posted here? I'm like way mellow right?? my vibe seems way more 9 i think

plus...im often far away...disassociated

don't ya think it's possible I'm just 972

yeah no, I still think you are a 7.

I've made an agreement with myself though not to build type-related cases for people unless I feel the individual needs to know - you know? Members here are overfocused on behavior imo when it comes to enneagram theory which I see as highly misguided and it becomes exhausting trying to be heard amongst all the "I'm not aggressive enough to be an 8" and "you're nothing like Robbin Williams."

Does @highlander seem like a 6w5 sx to you? <-Remember that is going to be a counterphobic placement which when considering behavior on its own I think the answer for most people here is going to be a resounding "No." highlander does not behave like a Zarathustra at all does he? highlander behaves a lot like a 9. Why is that? Is it because he is a 9 or is it because he is older and has integrated to 9? According to what I've witnessed here...going off the behavior model that most members here make use of... highlander is mistyped.

Everything you've said in this thread I would attribute to a healthy connection to e5.

I thought i was a 9. Shared it on ventrilo. Senza tema proved me wrong in less than 2 minutes. I still secretly sometimes think i am a 9 though.

However lx if not for your utmost confidence in your self typing i would still type you as a 7w6. 7w6-8w?-2w? Tritype.

A few months back i think you were questioning your gut center and wondering whether you were a 8 instead of 9. I thought 8.

Edit - people have implied you are calm in this thread. I always felt you were energetic, atleast more so than i am.

MBTI
    Ne
    Enneagram
    468 sx/so
    Socionics
    :-( None

I'm 972 i guess but i read an enneagram book last night and reading the 7 i was like...No...this must have been written for extroverted sensors and then some bits i was like yeah maybe in a super watered down way but deff no...not that hyper..i don't just keep running and running from painful feelings...i don't feel deprived....I'm not often bored because I'm often lost in thought...i don't so much run from adventure to adventure as i do...ideas,thoughts and dreams...And then i like to put them into action..but i do feel them and experience while in them
    That wasn't Riso and Hudson's stuff by any chance, was it? Just because I've heard the same thing from other core 7s who've read their work, as well as 7-fixers and even 7-wingers. "I couldn't possibly be THAT obnoxious type..." "I'm not Robin Williams here, OK?"

I don't officially "type" people online anymore (especially by "vibe") but I kind of have to agree with @Starry on this one. I think you could still be a 7, especially since you're raising points many 7s and 7-influenced people have raised in the past. It is a head type, imaginative and fascinated, not a monkey.

Still, I'd be interested in knowing why you typed as 7 to begin with.
    *Need enneagram questionnaire?
    http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...ml#post2218641