User Tag List

First 1234513 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    @Lady_X
    if you are a 9, you are likely Sx/So as opposed to Sx/Sp. Social 9s are the most upbeat and active of the 9s (Chestnut gives them the theme of Participation) and can look a lot like 7s.

congratulations on finding your type (I have been reconsidering my own 7 status, so it seems I'm not alone :alltongue: ). what cued you off to make the switch?
    ughh...boyfriend issues yet again...his type 4 shit is a lot. so i was reading about it and holy shit it was accurate. completely inconsistent emotionally. ughh

then i read mine...or 7 and was like this one sucks so much. how is this one so poorly written when his was spot on.

and...decided...maybe it's because it just doesn't really fit.

so i read 9...and really all was able to see how it was a closer fit....i relate to aspects of both but if i am a 7 i'd be like on health level one and have always been pretty healthy...but when reading 9 i could see that i'm often very healthy but could also relate to the lower levels of health...or realize how things could end up that way if i weren't careful. which to me makes more sense that one should be able to relate to all of it....

and....i do feel very happy most times...but it is more sort of serene then elated.
    i do feel like i merge with people...a lot.. i felt that was just sxness..
    i don't get bored with people any more than i get bored with myself...because people become parts of me...

i don't feel like i bend to people but maybe i do?? if i really look at it...maybe i really fucking do??
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Starry View Post
    The way I've been experiencing this site lately...it makes perfect sense that X is a mistyped 7. Congrats on 9 X. I'm glad you found your correct type.
    what does that mean??
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    I wouldn't think of you as unhealthy-conflict-avoidant, but you have a way to reducing conflict in the pocket around you just by being there. I don't even know how I could fight with you about something, even if I wanted to! You just kind of naturally defang conflict and reduce tension by who you are.
    aww thankya that's a really interesting way to put it...like maybe I'm not even aware that I'm affecting conflict by the way i behave...interesting
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Chanaynay View Post
    So when will we be hearing on whether it's a wing 1 or wing 8?
    Haha this i don't know yet...I'm not even cozy with 9 yet...feels weird.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by small.wonder View Post
    Oh! Congrats @Lady_X, I think it's awesome that you had that realization! I love that you said "...I've avoided type 9 forever because I didn't feel conflict avoidant...", forgive me but that's hilarious and awesome confirmation IMO.

One of the "aha" keys I've found with people accurately typing as 9's is realizing why they avoid conflict-- to avoid separation. If 7's avoid conflict, it's because they don't want to examine their own thoughts and feelings.

I've also found a really random common thread with 9's IRL, that they fear being perceived as annoying or obnoxious. I'm just wrapping up a photo/interview project and both of my 9's (interviewed separately) said something about that-- one said, "the last thing I would ever want is to be annoying". Just out of curiosity, do you resonate with that?
    Haha that is funny and the wording was not intentional haha

And yeah i think i do...i remember saying on here once that i think i became a mellow enfp because i could sense my hyperactivity or enthusiasm was annoying to people sometimes...like a long time ago when i was a kid
    -Jim Morrison

Quote Originally Posted by Lady_X View Post
    what does that mean??
    When I first came here...I typed myself (based on the results of some random online enneagram test) as ENFP 4w5. Later, after learning about and instantly relating to counterphobia I imagined I must be a 6w7 <-and typed that way for a while but...like I've described many times on this site...it always felt as if I was trying to cram myself into "too tight" clothing. Like I kept thinking... I'm really not that cautious. I'm not that realistic. I have no desire to sift through the details of daily life...not at all. Everything is on this grander scale and yet...?

And I would read your posts and think... why is everything this person says something I would say? Granted I had some members on the side insisting I was a 7...but I know I am a 7 in large part because of you.

I have been feeling so disoriented on this site lately...having lost so many friends. And so my statement was merely to say "of course Lady X is a 9."

I don't think you are a 9 though X. But I love you and will stand behind whatever type you choose for yourself.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Starry View Post
    When I firsjust t came here...I typed myself (based on the results of some random online enneagram test) as ENFP 4w5. Later, after learning about and instantly relating to counterphobia I imagined I must be a 6w7 <-and typed that way for while but...like I've described many times on this site...it always felt as if I was trying to cram myself into "too tight" clothing. Like I kept thinking... I'm really not that cautious. I'm not that realistic. I have no desire to sift through the details of daily life...not at all. Everything is on this grander scale and yet...?

And I would read your posts and think... why is everything this person says something I would say? Granted I had some members on the side insisting I was a 7...but I know I am a 7 in large part because of you.

I have been feeling so disoriented on this site lately...having lost so many friends. And so my statement was merely to say "of course Lady X is a 9."

I don't think you are a 9 though X. But I love you and will stand behind whatever type you choose for yourself.
    No this is serious business starry!! i need to know!! i mean i knew i was a 7...i had my moments...like two or three times where i was like but wait...I'm no robin Williams and wth am i so freakin mellow if I'm an e and a 7?!

but have you read type 7 in that book? And how much do you relate to it?

have you ever seen the video i posted here? I'm like way mellow right?? my vibe seems way more 9 i think

plus...im often far away...disassociated

don't ya think it's possible I'm just 972
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    937 so/sx

How about 792?
    "Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    Eleanor Roosevelt

"When people see some things as beautiful,
    other things become ugly.
    When people see some things as good,
    other things become bad."
    Lao Tzu, Tao Te Ching

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

actually @Elfboy if you still have my video will you post it? i can't my laptop and my Mac are broken
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

I buy it, Lady. I am not well versed in enneagram, but you have never rung as a 7 to me, and I've known more than a few 7s. Supposedly 9's are supposed to be good matches for 4s, I'm not sure if this means they have an affinity for each other, for better or for worse. There's a good chance my ex was a 9, IxFP... :/ weird.