User Tag List

First 111920212223 Last

Results 201 to 210 of 231

  1. #201
    The Dark Lord The Wailing Specter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    ENFP Ne
    Posts
    3,266

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PeaceBaby View Post
    I'm going to add: I'm not proud of that post above, but I'm going to leave it there anyway. It felt like @Starry kicked me in the guts and I am tired of people knowing I am not likely going to shove their own shit back in their faces when they deliver it to me and afterward try to convince me it's not shit. Or that I am being sensitive. Your reply was hurtful and unkind. If my post kicked you in the guts back, I apologize.

    My post above, saying that this concept of merging being the end-point just doesn't jive, and saying that out loud IS WHAT DOM Fi DOES. Fi is self-referential in that how we discern the accuracy of things is from the inside out, felt interiorly, by feeling. If something written or spoken does not resonate for whatever reason inside me, it's because either I am wrong or the information is wrong or the way we are interpreting the information is wrong, a hundred ways it could be wrong but something is wrong. It is how dom Fi figures the world out, IMHO. When I refer to ME in MY posts it is because the interior of me is the compass of my understanding. YET AGAIN it is misinterpreted as me, high and mighty, imagining myself the center of the universe, or something patently ridiculous like that.

    SO, no, GOD himself did not tell me that the references to enneagram 9 should meet with my approval. But, He did give me a gut to tell me when something is wrong. I really don't care what aspect is wrong, I could be wrong, and although I do like to be right, I really don't care who or what is, because that's not the part I am invested in. I just need to know how it resonates for other people to suss that 'right or wrong' out. I will pursue the "truth" in the best way I know how to come to a better understanding of what at least is potentially more true. True truth cannot be known. I do not want to make any apology anymore for that opinionated place inside of me that has to express itself in disagreement to find agreement.

    So, I am sorry if that's a burden on you to hear my words, but I would ask that you keep your exasperation politely in check and don't use me as a vessel to dump it into, and until you demonstrate more clarity in how you express your words, I simply don't think you know as much of what you are talking about when it comes to the interior of e9. I do agree however, that the likelihood of Lady X being e9 is low. It does feel right however to say it is in her tritype.
    Ouch.

    I could learn to build better boundaries like you have sometime.
    Enneagram: 6w7 (phobic) > 2w1 > 9w1
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Holland Code: AIS
    Date of Birth: March 15, 1996
    Gender: Male
    Political Stance: Libertarian Liberal (Arizona School/Strong BHL)
    ATHEIST UNITARIAN UNIVERSALIST HUMANIST
    and
    SCIENCE ENTHUSIAST


    I say this as a reminder to myself, but this goes for everyone:

    You can achieve anything you set your mind to, and you are limited only by how dedicated you are to succeed!

    -Magic Qwan

  2. #202
    Undisciplined Starry's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    5,624

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PeaceBaby View Post
    I'm going to add: I'm not proud of that post above, but I'm going to leave it there anyway. It felt like @Starry kicked me in the guts and I am tired of people knowing I am not likely going to shove their own shit back in their faces when they deliver it to me and afterward try to convince me it's not shit. Or that I am being sensitive. Your reply was hurtful and unkind. If my post kicked you in the guts back, I apologize.

    Umm… I was actually lmao at your comment... happy that you had understood why I had responded in the way that I did and were being light-hearted and flipping me some shit... until I read the above weirdness and realized that true to type I was being insanely, overly optimistic.

    If you actually think I was attacking you...and doing so because I believed you wouldn't "attack back" or whatever the hell... you're at some point beyond knowing nothing of me and so maybe put me on ignore or something? I'm never going to engage you again on this site and would appreciate the same in return. Take care.

  3. #203
    Senior Member riva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    2,077

    Default

    This shit got real.
    .

  4. #204
    reborn PeaceBaby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    937 so/sx
    Posts
    6,226

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Starry View Post
    Umm… I was actually lmao at your comment... happy that you had understood why I had responded in the way that I did and were being light-hearted and flipping me some shit... until I read the above weirdness and realized that true to type I was being insanely, overly optimistic.

    If you actually think I was attacking you...and doing so because I believed you wouldn't "attack back" or whatever the hell... you're at some point beyond knowing nothing of me and so maybe put me on ignore or something? I'm never going to engage you again on this site and would appreciate the same in return. Take care.
    You were delivering a two-sided message but now you disown the side that was more personal because I say how it REALLY makes me feel? And no, you wouldn't have dared to say it to some other people, but you chose to say it to me but I'm not in the mood for your self-righteous parental Fi.

    And let's even look at it from another angle - you can say whatever you want to me, in whatever shitty way suits you, but if it hurts me I don't get to say so, and if I DO say so, it's not YOU that is the problem, it's me. Nice. Noticing in your reply a distinct lack of "give a shit" about hurting my feelings.

    Where's the slow clap emoticon btw? Gotta love people like you who can shovel that shit around but try to come out of it smelling like a rose.

    Sure, I won't "engage" you, whatever, your loss.
    "Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    Eleanor Roosevelt


    "When people see some things as beautiful,
    other things become ugly.
    When people see some things as good,
    other things become bad."
    Lao Tzu, Tao Te Ching

  5. #205
    Happy Dancer uumlau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    953 sp/so
    Posts
    5,708

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Starry View Post
    Well, shit, Peacebaby... I guess I missed the part where the good Lord Himself came down from the heavens above and commanded that all references to enneagram 9 must be something that you not only relate to...but approve of.
    If someone who is clearly e9 doesn't relate to a particular description of e9, even as other e9s do relate, that would still indicate that the description is inaccurate or perhaps incomplete. No need for divine intervention; logical intervention suffices.

    Most Enneagram descriptions contain a lot of cruft (Cruft - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia), a lot of descriptions that describe people who happen to be whatever type, but do not apply to all people of that type. It's quite useful in Enneagram (and MBTI!) to identify those features that are sort-of-but-not-really true so that people can more readily identify their own type based on the features that are necessarily true for each type.
    An argument is two people sharing their ignorance.

    A discussion is two people sharing their understanding, even when they disagree.

  6. #206

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by riva View Post
    This shit got real.
    For realz. lol. A misunderstanding? Communication breakdown? Imagine if you were in the same room. At the kitchen table. I think you'd be "Hey, hey, let's all chill out"

  7. #207
    reborn PeaceBaby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    937 so/sx
    Posts
    6,226

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wolfy View Post
    For realz. lol. A misunderstanding? Communication breakdown? Imagine if you were in the same room. At the kitchen table. I think you'd be "Hey, hey, let's all chill out"
    How very e9 of you.
    "Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    Eleanor Roosevelt


    "When people see some things as beautiful,
    other things become ugly.
    When people see some things as good,
    other things become bad."
    Lao Tzu, Tao Te Ching

  8. #208

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PeaceBaby View Post
    How very e9 of you.
    Yeah, I knew someone would say that.

  9. #209
    Senior Member prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    29,776

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wolfy View Post
    For realz. lol. A misunderstanding? Communication breakdown? Imagine if you were in the same room. At the kitchen table. I think you'd be "Hey, hey, let's all chill out"
    I wouldn't. I'd probably just leave tbh, if they're gonna kill each other I'd prefer not to be a witness. If I couldn't leave I'd probably just sit their feeling uncomfortable. or feed the dog or cat table food and pet them.
    In no likes experiment.

    that is all

    i dunno what else to say so

  10. #210
    Undisciplined Starry's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    5,624

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PeaceBaby View Post
    You were delivering a two-sided message but now you disown the side that was more personal because I say how it REALLY makes me feel? And no, you wouldn't have dared to say it to some other people, but you chose to say it to me but I'm not in the mood for your self-righteous parental Fi.

    And let's even look at it from another angle - you can say whatever you want to me, in whatever shitty way suits you, but if it hurts me I don't get to say so, and if I DO say so, it's not YOU that is the problem, it's me. Nice. Noticing in your reply a distinct lack of "give a shit" about hurting my feelings.

    Where's the slow clap emoticon btw? Gotta love people like you who can shovel that shit around but try to come out of it smelling like a rose.

    Sure, I won't "engage" you, whatever, your loss.

    I don't have a problem with you expressing to me how my comment made you feel. But that's not (all of) what you are doing in your responses to me...

    No, you are assigning an intent to my comment as if you somehow *know* ...as if you somehow know me better then I know myself and have the authority to make statements with regards to my character.

    You didn't say "wow, that comment really hurt me what did you mean by that?" No, you expressed hurt alright...but then without even allowing me the opportunity to explain my meaning... you assign negative and imo cowardly intent to my comment and start painting a terrible and false portrait of who I am as a human being. What is it that gives you that right? What is it that makes you feel you have the knowledge and authority to do this to another person?

    Above...you say that "I wouldn't have dared say this to others." And how I don't give a shit...and on and on and on... as if you have been trying to "work with me" wth? I find it scary, highly arrogant, and offense and I want it to stop. Thanks in advance.

    And no, none of your behaviour leads me to feel like I've suffered a loss...my god no.

Similar Threads

  1. Hey, I'm both an INTP and an ISFJ at times....how do I figure out who I really am?
    By DJAchtundvierzig in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 08-14-2010, 08:08 AM
  2. Am I really ISFP?
    By Dali in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 09-19-2008, 08:10 PM
  3. Am I really ENFx?
    By alcea rosea in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 12-18-2007, 01:13 PM
  4. If a noob posts in this forum and no one reads it am I really here?
    By Delilah in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 11-25-2007, 06:13 PM
  5. Am I really INTP?
    By Luke in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-05-2007, 07:20 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO