User Tag List

First 41213141516 Last

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCat View Post
    Yes you come off very much sx/so from this. I am sx/sp and I worry a lot about physical things and money...
    Oh what? Blackcat..do I seem sx/sp? I don't feel like I worry enough about physical things. I would do anything it seems if I could just get myself to care about money and material items.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

sure i relate to that too...it's a restlessness. i get that way too...sort of just wanting or craving something new in my life...some new adventure or twist in the path...yes...i do...but as often as a core 7...i'm not sure. it feels as tho it takes quite awhile to get there...maybe...perhaps..
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Starry View Post
    Oh what? Blackcat..do I seem sx/sp? I don't feel like I worry enough about physical things. I would do anything it seems if I could just get myself to care about money and material items.
    that type 7 description i read was just all about being a materialistic sensation experience junky person when in moderate to low health levels.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

Quote Originally Posted by Lady_X View Post
    that type 7 description i read was just all about being a materialistic sensation experience junky person when in moderate to low health levels.
    That's Riso & Hudson right? Not a fan of theirs really. Tom Condon gives the title of "Bohemian" (<-that is not spelled correctly is it...) to the 7w6 sx.

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Starry View Post
    Well that is ultimately up to you to decide... Maybe it could be sensotardation or maybe it could be sp last. You know you better than I do if you consider yourself a 9, maybe open yourself to the possibility of being sx/so? I think some people get so fixated on being "antisocial" or not really being a social butterfly that they don't consider that they could be anything other than social last.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Lady_X View Post
    but wasn't she isfp or something? i like to resolve stuff and can't function well when my relationship is off.
    9s avoid avoid avoid...even if it's by distracting. When I used to argue with a certain 9w1 he would basically try to change the subject even if he had.been really petty or mean he did NOT want to talk it out but rather, let us just go back to normal...he was an Si dom and I think blithely shifting back to normal or routine might be the case there. I remember being flabbergasted by it, him wanting to still talk to me, but changing the subject like nothing happened. He also utilized things like cold stubbornness or pretending to just not care.

You could be a nine though. You seem really "nice."

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCat View Post
    Well that is ultimately up to you to decide... Maybe it could be sensotardation or maybe it could be sp last. You know you better than I do if you consider yourself a 9, maybe open yourself to the possibility of being sx/so? I think some people get so fixated on being "antisocial" or not really being a social butterfly that they don't consider that they could be anything other than social last.
    Yah thank you Blackcat. I don't consider myself antisocial when it comes to individuals but I lose my mind when it comes to unwarranted power, misused authority, absurd social structures and of course bullshit haha. I don't think I'm a 9. And I am definitely a full-sensotard. I don't really know what I'm saying here but I will put more thought into what you have said.

Marms here

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceBaby View Post

Not that I wouldn't welcome you to the 9-camp. But anger has to really paralyze you interiorly, be the hardest thing to express externally.
    Like the fucking icecapades!

I do think the "nice "'or mediation thing is overplayed, because that's only healthy or mature 9s. Immature or unhealthy 9s shut down, avoid, escape, become stubborn and passive aggressive, a one wing can lead to nitpicking, an eight wing to outbursts...

There are so many hahas in this thread.

If i had asperges i'd be so confused right now trying to figure out what's so funny.