User Tag List

First 2101112131422 Last

Quote Originally Posted by Lady_X View Post
    standing still daydreaming...or escaping into my own world of ideas.
    ^^basically the definition of the 7 sx
    Likes Lady_X liked this post

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Starry View Post
    but starry what if were wrong? what if we just always had it wrong? haha i love you...is my identity crisis giving you an identity crisis? haha
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

but starry what if were wrong? what if we just always had it wrong? haha i love you...is my identity crisis giving you an identity crisis? haha
    Yes!!! haha (it's funny you know that.)
    Please hurry up and decide on our type haha oh I love you Lady X

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    937 so/sx

Not that I wouldn't welcome you to the 9-camp. But anger has to really paralyze you interiorly, be the hardest thing to express externally.
    "Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    Eleanor Roosevelt

"When people see some things as beautiful,
    other things become ugly.
    When people see some things as good,
    other things become bad."
    Lao Tzu, Tao Te Ching

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Yes!!! haha (it's funny you know that.)
    Please hurry up and decide on our type ha oh I love you Lady X
    no really...my thoughts forever were like....do i even have a 9 fix??? because i am not someone without a clear identity. i know who the hell i am!! like deep passionate knowing...right? and...i'm no doormat...i confront issues! i don't care so much about keeping the peace that i'll not speak up!

but...reading that that i read the other night...i was like holy freakin hell...i do just go numb...i do become immobilized...i do become one with things...the environment...music...the ambiance of an experience...i do most often feel serene...i do let everyone be exactly who they are...i can put up with peoples difficult personality quirks. i will...and so often do put everyone first...why do i do this?? idk... it feels like because i just don't care...or...it's fine...i'm fine..

disintegrating to 6 makes sense ...even integrating to 3 makes sense..

i do not seek out activity and experience after experience...i do not feel the least bit materialistic...i do not feel the least bit selfish or egotistical...i don't feel as tho i'm one who talks all the time about all the cool things i'm doing and am a shit listener...i actually do not talk much at all. i don't like to. i stumble over my words....and get bored of hearing myself talk...i try to condense my words so i don't have to bend peoples ear too long. i hate being in the spotlight conversationally...hate for people to ask me lots of questions...i very often want to be left alone. i like asking people about themselves...i like engaging with others...but it doesn't need to be mutual in terms of attention...i prefer it not to be...i don't like being sought out....i resent it sort of...after too much.

just...there's a lot...help me hash it out?
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceBaby View Post

Not that I wouldn't welcome you to the 9-camp. But anger has to really paralyze you interiorly, be the hardest thing to express externally.
    i think i say bs to this. i don't know yet but i'm going to go with bs for now haha i don't feel i have any issue with anger.
    -Jim Morrison

no really...my thoughts forever were like....do i even have a 9 fix??? because i am not someone without a clear identity. i know who the hell i am!! like deep passionate knowing...right? and...i'm no doormat...i confront issues! i don't care so much about keeping the peace that i'll not speak up!

but...reading that that i read the other night...i was like holy freakin hell...i do just go numb...i do become immobilized...i do become one with things...the environment...music...the ambiance of an experience...i do most often feel serene...i do let everyone be exactly who they are...i can put up with peoples difficult personality quirks. i will...and so often do put everyone first...why do i do this?? idk... it feels like because i just don't care...or...it's fine...i'm fine..

disintegrating to 6 makes sense ...even integrating to 3 makes sense..

i do not seek out activity and experience after experience...i do not feel the least bit materialistic...i do not feel the least bit selfish or egotistical...i don't feel as tho i'm one who talks all the time about all the cool things i'm doing and am a shit listener...i actually do not talk much at all. i don't like to. i stumble over my words....and get bored of hearing myself talk...i try to condense my words so i don't have to bend peoples ear too long. i hate being in the spotlight conversationally...hate for people to ask me lots of questions...i very often want to be left alone. i like asking people about themselves...i like engaging with others...but it doesn't need to be mutual in terms of attention...i prefer it not to be...i don't like being sought out....i resent it sort of...after too much.

just...there's a lot...help me hash it out?
    Okay I just wanted to say that I'm here I'm just sitting with this for a minute...

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

like...i noticed the other day that the boyfriend gets bored more often than i do...i'm like oh...right. we should do something...like it hadn't occurred to me that we maybe should.

like i'm just floating around so very occupied....i didn't realize we weren't doing something.

i thought i was just very ne and so very un se and that's why i was so out of touch with my physical body. like honestly starry i often feel about 20% present in the here...the now and just my physical space in general...

also..thought i was just so 7 in my head but sounds like the truth of the experience is more 9 ish
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

so i read 9...and really all was able to see how it was a closer fit....i relate to aspects of both but if i am a 7 i'd be like on health level one and have always been pretty healthy...but when reading 9 i could see that i'm often very healthy but could also relate to the lower levels of health...or realize how things could end up that way if i weren't careful. which to me makes more sense that one should be able to relate to all of it....

and....i do feel very happy most times...but it is more sort of serene then elated.
    i do feel like i merge with people...a lot.. i felt that was just sxness..
    i don't get bored with people any more than i get bored with myself...because people become parts of me...

i don't feel like i bend to people but maybe i do?? if i really look at it...maybe i really fucking do??
    I actually relate to this. Maybe you have an 8 wing? I don't consider myself a doormat. But it's like I have a really hard time not considering others or understanding the consequences. It's just kinda natural for me. I have no problems with consoling people and it makes me happy to know that others benefit from my presence.

A healthy 9 will often go more toward 3, and unlock some sudden energy I think. I have kinda done this, and it's like when I'm not healthy I feel really sluggish. But it's like when I am healthy I am full of energy and very serene. I rarely get elated. The whole "people become part of you" thing sounds really 9 sx. I do that too. It's like I pick up on things that I like and make them apart of myself. You have never seemed very 7 nor soc last to me. Now we know why!

Also I think that type 9 sp last may be less obvious, since 9 seems kinda sp in and of itself. Might have to do some reading to understand that, but I think it would manifest about being chill about your belongings and maybe not stressing money or resources that much.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCat View Post
    I actually relate to this. Maybe you have an 8 wing? I don't consider myself a doormat. But it's like I have a really hard time not considering others or understanding the consequences. It's just kinda natural for me. I have no problems with consoling people and it makes me happy to know that others benefit from my presence.

A healthy 9 will often go more toward 3, and unlock some sudden energy I think. I have kinda done this, and it's like when I'm not healthy I feel really sluggish. But it's like when I am healthy I am full of energy and very serene. I rarely get elated. The whole "people become part of you" thing sounds really 9 sx. I do that too. It's like I pick up on things that I like and make them apart of myself. You have never seemed very 7 nor soc last to me. Now we know why!

Also I think that type 9 sp last may be less obvious, since 9 seems kinda sp in and of itself. Might have to do some reading to understand that, but I think it would manifest about being chill about your belongings and maybe not stressing money or resources that much.
    yes...i stress less about money or any sort of major life component than anyone else i know. and reading that 9's sort of have this magical type thinking like it will all just work out...that just resonates...i do just do what i can and not stress much about the things that i can't fix yet.

not sure about instincts yet but are you saying you think i'm sx/so?
    -Jim Morrison