User Tag List

First 12

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

“If you worry about what might be, and wonder what might have been, you will ignore what is.” -anonymous

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Azure Flame View Post
    The E9 no longer feels the need to join others in their pursuits as they are content with their own...

So... then what?
    Sounds like me.

Don't worry, nothing special happened, the world didn't end or anything like that. :P
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

MBTI
    Ne
    Enneagram
    468 sx/so
    Socionics
    :-( None

Dammit. I see you've (unsurprisingly) gotten yourself perma-banned. Was going to ask why you have such an issue with "fear", fearless 8.

I guess I can still comment on the OP, since it's still in the public realm, however.

I don't really think much would happen, because a) people would simply expand to fill the void their avoidances thus leading richer lives, and b) the fears you have listed here are technically inaccurate (I won't waste time going through them).

If we did not have our enneagram fears, we would certainly have the bulwark of life to deal with--unemployment, crime, diseases, warfare being some of the larger ones. Needless to say, the host of smaller problems we tolerate every day--traffic, late trains, logistical difficulties, issues with one's boss, flat tires, blah blah blah. Without our "fears", no doubt we'd have richer relationships, but all our problems would not be solved. It would still be pretty interesting here on planet earth.

(If you feel that fear is the mainstay of your existence, I'd examine that as an issue in its own right.)

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

A man without fear is one who is willing to push himself over obstacles and truly stay where his heart belongs, while at the same time keeping a relatively level head. A brave man keeps his mind and options open and reminds himself that he will pull through and he will not stop until everything is ok.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    N/A
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

Does not exist.

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp

A man without fear is a man who can never truly be brave. A man without fear is a man without proper judgement. A man without fear is a man without adrenaline, a man without excitement.

A man without fear is hardly a man.

He more closely resembles a snail's shell in that he is in many ways hallow.

Fear is one of those things which makes us human, fear is the most primal sort of wisdom in that it allowed our ancestors to live on to pass their genes unto us. We know to fear heights, to fear spiders, to fear small spaces because it was once crucial for the survival of our species to fear.

In that scenario of the past a man without fear would be a dead man. Erased.