123 Last

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Default Introduce yourself as your past MISTYPE!!!

stolen from Personality Cafe
    Introduce yourself as your past MISTYPE!!!

We've ALL been there.

We've ALL mistyped ourselves in the past.

We've ALL relied on stereotyped information to get us through the enneagram before we developed a deeper understanding.

Here is the chance to mock yourself.

without further adieu, I will start

"Greetings! I am an 8w9: heroic defender of the weak and champion of the oppressed peoples of the earth. I cherish my independence and will kick your ass if you try to tell me what to do. Supposedly "credible" descriptions say that 8s are supposed to be lustful and sadistic, but that's all bullshit. and besides, I have a 9 wing which softens me up and am integrated, so I only possess the good traits of 8 "

"I'm a 3w4 because I'm classy, professional, icy and have an elegant sense of fashion. I'm also very ambitious, narcissistic (because people usually say 3s are narcissistic) and everyone on Typology Central told me I must be, so I guess they're right. yeah, I'm fairly lazy and fuckin oblivious to my reputation, but that's just because I have a strong line to 9.

oh, and the most important part: I have a personality and stand out, therefore I MUST be putting on an image to impress people, because that's the only reason anyone would ever have to have a personality or do anything dramatic
    "
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

I'm a loner, I read a lot, and I am often the smartest and most insightful person in the room. Therefore I must be a 5.
    The only way out is through. The faster you're in, the better.

MBTI
    InFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx

"I'm extremely introverted, I have a compulsive need to figure things out constantly, I have trouble relating to others sometimes, I can come across as emotionally dry/detached even when I'm not, I'm socially awkward, I live in my head more than anyone I know. This e5 description seems to fit me pretty well."

"Now that I've read the e4 description, I see that it fits me much better than e5. I've always been sensitive and emotional, and I often (er, okay...sometimes) feel driven to express my feelings through artistic works because those feelings are too complex to adequately convey in pedestrian language. I can relate to feeling fundamentally different from others, and I both take pride in and feel ashamed of what (in my mind) sets me apart. I also have a fantasy self that I try to become, but I often feel that I'm just being dishonest with myself and that my true self will always be vastly inferior to who I want to be. Okay, so I'm not actually temperamental, outwardly emotional, or overtly individualistic...actually I kind of act like this vapid robot-person around people unless I've known them a while. Well, inner dynamics probably count more than behavior, so e4 is probably right."

Then I read the e9 description and all other possibilities for my type were pretty much immediately axed in my mind.

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp

I'm depressed and totally unique and stuff, so I'm a 4w5.

Just kidding, I have anxiety, so I'm a 6.
    http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view1/1076083/platypus-o.gif
    7w6-4w5-9w1 sx/sp ISFP

Chaotic neutral~Accidental Slytherin
    Fi~Se~Ni~Te~Ne~Ti~Fe~Si

♪ "I'm like a bird, I shit on people's cars." ~ John Oliver

Yeah, yeah, idiots

MBTI
    ISTP

I'm a 7w8. Yarrrr

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

I'm a social recluse who lives in her head and is obsessed with universal values - classic INFP.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

I am artistic and sensitive and I like people to see me as successful, so I am 4w3.

I do not really experience the e4 issues of feeling different or damaged, and I am an overachiever whose identity has long been defined by being the best student and I am artistic but it defines me less, so I am 3w4.

I am not able to put my feelings on hold like a 3, and I love variety, ideas, and new experiences, and I tend to be a little scattered, but am definitely not an 8, so I am 7w6.

Took me three wrong tries to get it right

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

I worry frequently and have cheerful 7-ish energy, and therefore I must be 6w7. Can't be a 1 because I wouldn't describe myself as a resentful person. Plus I'm too chill to be a 1.

Oh, not actually a 6w7? Well then that's got to be my head fix. How else could I explain the worrying?

I care about my environment and prioritize my physical needs when they make themselves obvious, and therefore I must be so/sp or sp/so. Sx-last, especially, because I don't open up to people very quickly, generally avoid romance, and "don't vibe Sx at all".
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

I enjoy spouting ideas, thinking up crazy shit and having fun, so i must be a 7w6.

(from others): I'm too pacifist and conflict-avoidant not to be a 9w1.
    (from others): Too focused on pleasing and helping people not to be a 2.
    (from others): Too into shrinking people not to be an INFJ
    (from others): Not intellectual enough (aka not enough of a grasp on Ti) to be an N, must be ISFP
    (from others): Too into social protocol not to be an Fe-dom, must be ENFJ.

Note: I added them because I did take them on board as options in the spirit of feedback.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”