• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Tritype] Enneatype Me Immediately

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
What's my enneagram type?

I think I am a 5. I am more concerned with learning my heart and gut. Shoot.

N

ndovjtjcaqidthi

You can put youtube vids in your sig?

I have to think about this, brb.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You could probably spoiler it. :}

good idea. done.

Why 8w9 and not 9w8?

self analysis.

The way I express anger. I think to most people who meet me in real life, I come off as very laid back, even aloof or lackadaisical, but when I feel threatened or pushed too far, I can turn into a raging tiger. I remember some friends having to hold me back and drag me out of a frat party years ago when some frat boys insulted one of my friends. That's a pretty good example. I probably could've benefitted from anger management classes. Remember that scene in The Untouchables when Sean Connery has to hold Kevin Costner back from trying to fight Robert DeNiro?

Ironically, I think I might enroll in kickboxing classes to help tame my aggressive side.

I used to get myself in trouble by saying stupid things if people pissed me off such as, "I'll fucking find your house and burn it down!"

I also hate to be/feel controlled by others, even people close to me. It's funny because people see me as a go-with-the-flow type, but underneath I will hold deep resentments when people try to schedule or order my life. If this resentment becomes anger and the anger goes unchecked, I will usually explode. Then it's time to smash mirrors/windows/glasses (I've broken several with my bare hands)--this explosive side scares people, even those who think they know me well, to the point that I can see in their faces that they are afraid of me--this explosive anger usually only lasts a few seconds, then I need to retreat and be alone to strum a guitar or tinker with a project.

Forever_Jung

MBTI Type
ESFJ
I think you have it right already, but I'll come back when I've thought it through some more!

Hive

hypersane
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Don't know you well enough to say, but my impression is more 6w5-ish. That would also be a better fit with what you described about your anger.

I don't put much stock in tritypes, and this is only a tentative typing, but I'd say 6(w5) - 3(w4) - 8(w9).

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Don't know you well enough to say, but my impression is more 6w5-ish. That would also be a better fit with what you described about your anger.

I don't put much stock in tritypes, and this is only a tentative typing, but I'd say 6(w5) - 3(w4) - 8(w9).

I haven't ruled out 6, although I identify a bit more with 5 descriptions I've read, and just about every enneagram test yields a 5 result. I was initially typed 5w4 but, as you can see, I've since changed that to 5w6.

I used to have 4w5 as my heart fix, but further research has led me to reconsider. 3w4 is a better fit.

I also haven't ruled out 9w8. I don't think I am a 9w1 though.

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Immediate tritype generator says: 5w6 9w8 3w4

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
8w9 vs 9w8...

What are the major distinctions between the two?

TheCheeseBurgerKing

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
7w8 for you? Hmm. I thought you said you related to 6w5, lol.

My triad involves 3w2, 7 and 8, and maybe 6w5. Im not sure about that part anymore.

You aren't even on subject dude, piss off and go screw yourself

N

ndovjtjcaqidthi

My triad involves 3w2, 7 and 8, and maybe 6w5. Im not sure about that part anymore.

Are trying to imply that its ridiculous that I question my enneatype? Pretty sure you are, piss off. Lol

No I'm not?

TheCheeseBurgerKing

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
[MENTION=15318]Evee[/MENTION] It really seemed like you were. But I'm not postive about that part. Ive been feeling like 100% more mentally healthy lately and so I dont feel the exact same about my enneatype. Still questioning it.

Cygnus

Not 8. Most ISTPs I've met at all have proven to be very hostile. And most of the e8s, doubly so.

You resonate with the vibe of an old but energetic ex-airforce pilot who now builds motorcycles in his free time and talks with his 20-year-old friends about Marvel comics. You're pretty friendly. You're like the nerdier side of my Dad (ENFJ) and what he described himself like when he was a kid, and an ENFJ flipped "upside-down" is ISTP.

7w6 is my first guess. 5 is likely. Not a gut-type imo.