User Tag List

First 67891018 Last

Here's an interesting thread about superego from another site...

http://intjforum.com/showthread.php?t=37820

Quote Originally Posted by yeghor View Post
    I would expect Fe-dom to be more like 3w2 or 3w4...
    Adhering to expectations and excluding other possibilities won't yield understanding.

I can fly off the handle from time to time, but I'd try to make amends afterwards...
    That's you. It doesn't mean every E1 will have the same expression.

I don't like offloading my negative feelings on others... I would rather report him for instance...
    Again, that's your way. There's an INTP E1 in this forum. He has no problem telling people off in lieu of hammering the report button.

I don't know the context of your quote but I wouldn't expect an enneagram 1 to easily go against his\her primary drive...
    Simple: A female member was tired of reading what she perceived to be misogynistic comments from a male member. She got pissed.

/context.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    Adhering to expectations and excluding other possibilities won't yield understanding.

That's you. It doesn't mean every E1 will have the same expression.

Again, that's your way. There's an INTP E1 in this forum. He has no problem telling people off in lieu of hammering the report button.

Simple: A female member was tired of reading what she perceived to be misogynistic comments from a male member. She got pissed.

/context.
    The system becomes inconsistent within itself then... What's the point of it...and this forum? It all becomes a farce...

What happened to them?

The system becomes inconsistent within itself then... What's the point of it...and this forum? It all becomes a farce...
    What's the point of dealing with artists if they all don't paint the same picture? It all becomes a farce.

What's the point of dealing with artists if they all don't paint the same picture? It all becomes a farce.
    This is not an arthouse J... This is a factory that mass-produces types using a system that is supposed to be consistent within itself... It only produces 16 types of paintings... And if there's a clear-cut inconsistency between each type of painting, then either the factory or the painting is erroneous somehow... One of them has to be abandoned...

What happened to the two members?

This is a factory that mass-produces types using a system that is supposed to be consistent within itself... It only produces 16 types of paintings... And if there's a clear-cut inconsistency between each type of painting, then either the factory or the painting is erroneous somehow... One of them has to be abandoned...
    A factory that mass-produces types? This is a waste of time. Mine.

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

This is not an arthouse J... This is a factory that mass-produces types using a system that is supposed to be consistent within itself... It only produces 16 types of paintings... And if there's a clear-cut inconsistency between each type of painting, then either the factory or the painting is erroneous somehow... One of them has to be abandoned...
    -------

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

In the wise words of @kyuuei:

I think it's important to remember things flower in your own way. A type is a base line.. It isn't meant to give you an overall picture.
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

A factory that mass-produces types? This is a waste of time. Mine.
    Yup.

I wonder how long til people just start ignoring him

What happened to the two members?
    Humanity is infinitely diverse.

You have to remember that typology is merely an attempt to simplify that diversity by applying categorizations, in hopes of achieving better understanding of self and others. But there are no clear delineations. You have to draw the line somewhere. But since there aren't actually 16 discrete types of human, that line can be a bit arbitrary for a portion of the population.

It's like looking at a color spectrum and having to clearly mark off where "green" is. It's easy to point to the middle of the green area, but as you move towards other colors it becomes a little murkier. And yet, there is still value in the term green, even if there are bluish greens or greyish greens too.

Your kisses, sweeter than honey. But guess what, so is my money.