Not sure

ExFP - ?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Oh wait.....who has the "special snowflake" complex again?
    Don't see this sort of thing from INFPs...
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeAppled View Post
    Oh wait.....who has the "special snowflake" complex again?
    Don't see this sort of thing from INFPs...
    You didn't read the fine print I guess...

This has another implication for you... There's a 90% chance that the people you hated for being INFJs were in fact some other type...

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

I'm just going to leave this here. Anyone with an ounce of discernment & honesty will see all those common INFJ patterns I point out are not in my head.
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeAppled View Post
    I'm just going to leave this here. Anyone with an ounce of discernment & honesty will see all those common INFJ patterns I point out are not in my head.
    Ironically, there's a 50% chance that the type that you are irritated with is actually IxFP...

What are the traits that you are irritated with in INFJs basically? ... Let's compare those traits to IxFP behaviour...

Quote Originally Posted by Zarathustra View Post
    The other thing to keep in mind is the Fe will lead to more of a phobic response than Te, as Fe will choose to submit or defer more often than Te, which will try to dominate, take charge, and impose both/either tertiary Fi's mandate, or what it considers to be objective Te truth. The 6SSs, the most superegoic and purely Systemic/mental of all (sub)types (of which I am one), is the counterphobic subtype, and would correlate to Te (and Ni, and probably Ti [and perhaps Ne as well]) thinking more than any of the other functions.

When I think of a phobic 6, my first thought is a deferring ISFJ (and, secondarily, INFJ and ISTJ).
    When I think of the Prussian 6, I first think of STJs (and then all the other IJs).
    When I think of counterphobic 6s, I think of NTJS and STPs (and NTPs and SFPs).
    There's something fishy about enneagram 6... I can't pinpoint a single definition for it... Multiple traits seem to converge on it...

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp/so
    Socionics
    EIE Fe

Quote Originally Posted by yeghor View Post
    In this graph, as you see only about 10% of INFJs are of enneagram types 1 and 2... If what I say holds water, this means that only 1 in 10 INFJs online is an actual INFJ...
    See this is the problem. People have already challenged your stance on this, and have said it to be wrong, and you haven't been able to back it up. This is a common pattern you do. You make a claim, people say it's wrong and show how it is. Then you make nice and dance around it, ignore it when someone pins you down, then go on to say "well... I think this anyway (despite what other say)" and act as if the conversation didn't happen.

The problem is you entertain theories that hold no weight, or bad weight at best. You'll say "but Ni needs to consider everything...". It doesn't, and it shouldn't. Independent of type it's a waste of time, impratical, and illogical to enertain everything. The idea of occam's razor holds true with this. But, you're trying to float things that are just so unlikely to be right that it's just plain illogical in the literal sense of the word, and you seem so goddamn hellbend on pushing it forward anyway. It makes you come across as SO dense, and it's a major reason why so many people here get flustered with you, try to say something, and then ultimately say "yeah... you aren't worth the time". Quite frankly, I think this is going to sail right over your head anyway (if history is anything to go by) even if you claim otherwise. Actions speak.

A lot of the time I wonder if you try typing someone out of the blue that no one has ever questioned (for good reason), or suggest new theories that no one has ever suggested with little support, because you want to be seen as they guy that can cut through the most subtle veneers and be seen as all see and wise for picking up on something no one else ever considered. You keep trying in the hopes that, one of these days, you'll get a hit, and that all of the misses can somehow be discounted and ignored. In essence, it's a backdoor way of being seen as special, the exact type of thing that @OrangeAppled talks about. I've seen people on typology forums due this before. Hell, I was even guilty of doing this 4-5 years ago, and at the time I was unable to see that was my drive for doing it. You also tend to question someones type when they disagree with you to, which also leads to people getting really upset, and it's often for highly stereotypical reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by yeghor View Post
    And half of those who type themselves as INFJs are of the enneagram type 4, which I associate with IxFPs... So it appears Azure Flame was not that off the mark when he was "ranting" about INFPs mistyped as INFJs...

That means at any given time, half the INFJs you converse with will actually be IxFPs...
    Your reasonings behind all of this do not have the support of MBTI and Jungian theory. It's not correct.

So I used to run the INFJ forums years back. There was lots of mistyping there, but in all honesty, most of the individuals there were typed correctly. That forum often seemed to have a lot of mistyping, because the culture of the forum had a lot of "witch hunting" mentality for true types based off a lot of nasty incidents from members of a non-INFJ type trolling and getting banned. It was meerly incidental that most were non-INFJ and claimed to be so, but it lead to a lot of people wanting to know who was "real" and if it didn't conform to the group ideal (which is an Fe thing) things could get iffy.

To be perfectly honest though, at the end of the day? Who cares. It's a freaking type label. Yeah labels feel nice (I personally rather like labels), but it's not a big deal. The idea that most people couldn't type themselves correctly is pretty asinine anyway (which is what you're suggesting). It's essentially saying the vast majority of the population lacks self awareness and the ability to self assess which isn't the case, and is pretty belittling to humans in general. From what I can tell, most (not all) here know the theories well enough to tell when someone might be typed wrong. If that happens, and there is support of it, it's openly and civilly discussed in most cases.

When theories are proposed, they are questioned, and tested. If proven wrong, theories are ditched. It's profoundly intellectually dishonest to hold onto a disproven and rejected theory. Doing so goes against how everything in the world works.
    MBTI: ExxJ tetramer
    Functions: Fe > Te > Ni > Se > Si > Ti > Fi > Ne
    Enneagram: 1w2 - 3w4 - 6w5 (The Taskmaster) | sp/so
    Socionics: β-E dimer | -
    Big 5: slOaI
    Temperament: Choleric/Melancholic
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    External Perception: Nohari and Johari

MBTI
    INTX
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Type 6 have a distinct correllation with Se, and a weaker correlation with non-dom Fi...

Type 5 belongs to the Ti/Ni doms. INTJs, INTPs, and ISTPs often type as 5. Most intuitives have 5 as a wing or belongs to a type which integrates or disintegrates into type 5.

Type 4 is obviously Fi. Melodramatic, believing himself to be special - in fact, some are so convinced of their individuality they can be honestly delusional. Most INFs belong here.

Heh... that's all i can think of for now. I'll add on later.