User Tag List

First 101819202122 Last

MBTI
    eNFP
    Enneagram

Well, that would make perfect sense, as I am under stress right now, and those are all of my functions in reverse.

MBTI
    INTP

I was tested as an INTP for work by my department. We hired a bunch of new people and my company figured it would be a good way to "break the ice." It was a psychological exam. It didn't have anything to do with enneagram typing though, here are my results from the test in your signature. I'm a 23 year old woman who writes for a living.

Type 1 Perfectionism |||| 14%
    Type 2 Helpfulness |||||||||||||||| 62%
    Type 3 Image Focus |||| 18%
    Type 4 Individualism |||||||||||||||||||| 90%
    Type 5 Intellectualism |||||||||||||||||| 78%
    Type 6 Security Focus |||||||||||||| 54%
    Type 7 Adventurousness |||||||||||| 46%
    Type 8 Aggressiveness |||||| 22%
    Type 9 Calmness |||||||||||||||||||| 90%

type score type behavior motivation
    4 22 I must be unique/different to survive.
    9 22 I must maintain peace/calm to survive.
    5 19 I must be knowledgeable to survive.
    2 15 I must be helpful and caring to survive.
    6 13 I must be secure and safe to survive.
    7 11 I must be fun and entertained to survive.
    8 5 I must be strong and in control to survive.
    3 4 I must be impressive and attractive to survive.
    1 3 I must be perfect and good to survive.

Your main type is Type 4
    Your variant stacking is sp/sx/so
    Your level of health is very high

Quote Originally Posted by skgarcia View Post
    I was tested as an INTP for work by my department. We hired a bunch of new people and my company figured it would be a good way to "break the ice." It was a psychological exam. It didn't have anything to do with enneagram typing though, here are my results from the test in your signature. I'm a 23 year old woman who writes for a living.

Type 1 Perfectionism |||| 14%
    Type 2 Helpfulness |||||||||||||||| 62%
    Type 3 Image Focus |||| 18%
    Type 4 Individualism |||||||||||||||||||| 90%
    Type 5 Intellectualism |||||||||||||||||| 78%
    Type 6 Security Focus |||||||||||||| 54%
    Type 7 Adventurousness |||||||||||| 46%
    Type 8 Aggressiveness |||||| 22%
    Type 9 Calmness |||||||||||||||||||| 90%

type score type behavior motivation
    4 22 I must be unique/different to survive.
    9 22 I must maintain peace/calm to survive.
    5 19 I must be knowledgeable to survive.
    2 15 I must be helpful and caring to survive.
    6 13 I must be secure and safe to survive.
    7 11 I must be fun and entertained to survive.
    8 5 I must be strong and in control to survive.
    3 4 I must be impressive and attractive to survive.
    1 3 I must be perfect and good to survive.

Your main type is Type 4
    Your variant stacking is sp/sx/so
    Your level of health is very high
    4_2 (37) 9_8 (27) 5_6 (32) 7_1 (14)

Fi Ti Si Ne = doesn't make sense as per my theory.

Based on your weakest Ne score however, I'd say you might be an ISFJ.

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by yeghor View Post
    4_2 (37) 9_8 (27) 5_6 (32) 7_1 (14)

Fi Ti Si Ne = doesn't make sense as per my theory.

Based on your weakest Ne score however, I'd say you might be an ISFJ.
    Basing a result on the weakest function, because something didn't match some theory, is ridiculous. Consider this mbti/Jung correlation from a post close to this thread's OP:

1 - J (Je)
    2 - FJ (Fe)
    3 - E (Xe)
    4 - IF
    5 - IT
    6 - N/A
    7- EP (Pe)
    8 - ET
    9 - I (Xi)

Now does it make sense? Indeed, as your enneagram is 4w5 which correlates well with Fi/Ti.

But Fi/Ti doesn't make sense to some theory or other because a judging (or perceiving) function is not to be (or perhaps just rarely) the auxiliary type of a dominant judging (or perceiving) function.

Accoring to MY theory, however, Fi Ti Si Ne amounts to INFJ, not ISFJ.

Edit - or INFP, now that I've taken a closer look at all the results.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

MBTI
    INTP

I am very aware of typology and to call me an IS-anything could not be further from the truth. My intuition score on the MBTI was 89% the very first go (I know too much about the test now for any current score to be truly accurate) and I have always felt an innate gift to read people and my surroundings. If anything, I am more intuitive than 90% of the N types I've met. Sometimes I feel as if I can "read minds" and manipulate entire social/conversational situations in order to get the topic focused on what I need it to be on. Definitely not a sensor type. I'm very probing and perceptive on a metaphysical level, not just physically.

I feel very comfortable calling myself self actualized; perhaps it's just unusual to see a healthier-than-average INTP with a well conditioned Fi on these forums? Just because it is an unusual personality combination to display vibrant healthiness doesn't mean I have mistyped myself, especially after a year and a half of research. Why would I lie to myself about my own psychology when the entire reason I became interested in MBTI was to learn about myself?

The last two letters probably change by the day or moment, but I know I am not an IS on any day.

I am very aware of typology and to call me an IS-anything could not be further from the truth. My intuition score on the MBTI was 89% the very first go (I know too much about the test now for any current score to be truly accurate) and I have always felt an innate gift to read people and my surroundings. If anything, I am more intuitive than 90% of the N types I've met. Sometimes I feel as if I can "read minds" and manipulate entire social/conversational situations in order to get the topic focused on what I need it to be on. Definitely not a sensor type. I'm very probing and perceptive on a metaphysical level, not just physically.

I feel very comfortable calling myself self actualized; perhaps it's just unusual to see a healthier-than-average INTP with a well conditioned Fi on these forums? Just because it is an unusual personality combination to display vibrant healthiness doesn't mean I have mistyped myself, especially after a year and a half of research. Why would I lie to myself about my own psychology when the entire reason I became interested in MBTI was to learn about myself?

The last two letters probably change by the day or moment, but I know I am not an IS on any day.
    I am on mobile atm. I'll have a more detailed look at your video in the coming days. First impression I got was ISTJ as I said.

What are you irritated most with life? What causes you the most anxiety? Your weakest trait?

What quality do you admire in the opposite sex most?

What quality are you most irritated with in the same sex (your competitors)?

Consider the last incidents in your workplace or daily life when answering if you will.

MBTI
    INTP

What are you irritated most with life? What causes you the most anxiety? Your weakest trait?

Stupidity. Ignorance is fine if someone can adapt to the truth once given it, but people with their heads in the sand make me pretty irritated. Especially if it's about philosophy, religion, or science--plenty of people want to "talk the talk" on these topics but refuse to listen to intellectual debate on them at the same time. That is choosing ignorance to me. When I do have anxiety it's around non-nuclear family, little children under three years old, at doctor's appointments, being alone with someone in an atmosphere that socially demands interaction of a certain "type" i.e. going out to eat with a man, etc. Group situations are all right, the pressure is diffused. Large groups of people (concert-sized groups) can make me anxious if I'm not sober. My weakest trait is also probably my greatest gift--I'm a daydreamer; I theorize constantly, to the point it inhibits other aspects of my life. I read too much.

Intelligence, masculinity, height, silence, observant, listening to understand and not just to reply, keen, dry wit, a man who truly enjoys solitude and is naturally a loner. A man in all respects. Someone who notices every single detail and remembers everything autobiographical with the same clarity I do. He has to be more intelligent than me--if someone's mind is Rubik's cube I can figure out within an hour of meeting them, I'm not interested. The love of my life I will never figure out completely. He is the embodiment of mysterious and enigmatic.

I am never irritated by girls my age, they are not my competitors. I don't compete. They are human beings on their own path in life, and since I am heterosexual, I have no reason to even remotely think about judging them for their behavior.

Stupidity. Ignorance is fine if someone can adapt to the truth once given it, but people with their heads in the sand make me pretty irritated. Especially if it's about philosophy, religion, or science--plenty of people want to "talk the talk" on these topics but refuse to listen to intellectual debate on them at the same time. That is choosing ignorance to me. When I do have anxiety it's around non-nuclear family, little children under three years old, at doctor's appointments, being alone with someone in an atmosphere that socially demands interaction of a certain "type" i.e. going out to eat with a man, etc. Group situations are all right, the pressure is diffused. Large groups of people (concert-sized groups) can make me anxious if I'm not sober. My weakest trait is also probably my greatest gift--I'm a daydreamer; I theorize constantly, to the point it inhibits other aspects of my life. I read too much.

Intelligence, masculinity, height, silence, observant, listening to understand and not just to reply, keen, dry wit, a man who truly enjoys solitude and is naturally a loner. A man in all respects. Someone who notices every single detail and remembers everything autobiographical with the same clarity I do. He has to be more intelligent than me--I usually judge this based on emotional depth and range of interests. If someone's mind is Rubik's cube I can figure out within an hour of meeting them, I'm not interested. The love of my life I will never figure out completely. He is the embodiment of mysterious and enigmatic.

I am never irritated by girls my age, they are not my competitors. I don't compete. They are human beings on their own path in life, and since I am heterosexual, I have no reason to even remotely think about judging them for their behavior.
    Your ideal man sounds like an ISTP. I don't know how to interprete that.

And everybody competes in life.

Quote Originally Posted by Mal12345 View Post
    Basing a result on the weakest function, because something didn't match some theory, is ridiculous. Consider this mbti/Jung correlation from a post close to this thread's OP:

1 - J (Je)
    2 - FJ (Fe)
    3 - E (Xe)
    4 - IF
    5 - IT
    6 - N/A
    7- EP (Pe)
    8 - ET
    9 - I (Xi)

Now does it make sense? Indeed, as your enneagram is 4w5 which correlates well with Fi/Ti.

But Fi/Ti doesn't make sense to some theory or other because a judging (or perceiving) function is not to be (or perhaps just rarely) the auxiliary type of a dominant judging (or perceiving) function.

Accoring to MY theory, however, Fi Ti Si Ne amounts to INFJ, not ISFJ.

Edit - or INFP, now that I've taken a closer look at all the results.
    It's not ridiculous. Based on the least preferred parts of enneagram I am trying to find out about the inferior function in mbti.

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by yeghor View Post
    Your ideal man sounds like an ISTP. I don't know how to interprete that.

And everybody competes in life.
    My friend, I am very aware of what my ideal man is. I am very aware of what an ISTP and INTP man are like "in the wild." I've dated an INTP for years and coincidentally my direct supervisor at work is an ISTP. You, in all actuality, seem to have a less realistic grip on cognitive functions than I do.

No one competes unless they consider themselves a part of the flock. The fact you are still blatantly telling me I am feeling and interpreting my own subjective reality incorrectly, while not knowing me in the least, makes you seem silly.