User Tag List

First 81617181920 Last

Quote Originally Posted by atlascatcher View Post
    I will let you know when I have done so!
    So long then

MBTI
    NiFe
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by yeghor View Post
    So long then
    On page 5, I forgot about all the YouTube videos you posted that was funny. Also had to refresh my knowledge of the superego. Another question for you to answer upon completion: Have you spoken to any other INFJ 1s? I have only met one other through my typology experiences and that is my father.
    [ 4(69) "The Seeker"; IEI-2Ni (INFp) ]

On page 5, I forgot about all the YouTube videos you posted that was funny. Also had to refresh my knowledge of the superego. Another question for you to answer upon completion: Have you spoken to any other INFJ 1s? I have only met one other through my typology experiences and that is my father.
    I've not met any other INFJs so far though my social circle is not that big.

I've got a friend that I fail to type. He reminds of atom ant. Hardworking introvert with feeler side. Might be ISFJ probably. Recently completed his poat-doc. Don't know his enneagram tyoe.

So no. Only online INFJs and INTJs.

MBTI
    NiFe
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

I've not met any other INFJs so far though my social circle is not that big.

I've got a friend that I fail to type. He reminds of atom ant. Hardworking introvert with feeler side. Might be ISFJ probably. Recently completed his poat-doc. Don't know his enneagram tyoe.

So no. Only online INFJs and INTJs.
    On page 9.

I don't mean in real life necessarily, the Internet is fine. Any INFJ e1s through text-based or audio/video?

On page 9.

I don't mean in real life necessarily, the Internet is fine. Any INFJ e1s through text-based or audio/video?
    This INTJ http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...st2283092.html

Don't know his enneatype. Says he has percafe account. Might be checked from there.

This INFJ http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...st2268847.html

Don't know her enneatype. Check what she says and try to discern her compulsions.

@Desiderium lately. Don't know her enneatype or MBTI type but she feels like an INTJ to me.

This INFJ http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...st2273934.html

Don't know her enneatype. Check what she says, perhaps her enneatype can be discernible.

Not any other I recall atm.

MBTI
    NiFe
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

This INTJ http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...st2283092.html

Don't know his enneatype. Says he has percafe account. Might be checked from there.

This INFJ http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...st2268847.html

Don't know her enneatype. Check what she says and try to discern her compulsions.

@Desiderium lately. Don't know her enneatype or MBTI type but she feels like an INTJ to me.

This INFJ http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...st2273934.html

Don't know her enneatype. Check what she says, perhaps her enneatype can be discernible.

Not any other I recall atm.
    Page 12. This is about where I stopped skimming save for pages 15-17. Too much back and forth without a lot of substance.

You didn't answer me directly though; so you've spoken to them like one-on-one or through forum correspondences?

First INFJ I agree with you--She's stated she's a 9 in her videos and I can totally see it. She looks/speaks exactly like another woman I know who I suspect is an INFJ 9. She's a singer in a folk band and a college advisor. Bucknell girl I had no idea when you first posted it and still don't she's not overly self expressive. She does remind me of Leanne Marshall and I saw a lot of people agree online she was INFJ. I have absolutely no idea on their enneatypes, which makes me want to label them as phobic 6s (can't figure them out, seem in the head triad but aren't 5s or 7s) but that would be in poor taste.
    Last edited by atlascatcher; 07-19-2014 at 10:47 AM. Reason: oops detached wrong word/head***

Page 12. This is about where I stopped skimming save for pages 15-17. Too much back and forth without a lot of substance.

You didn't answer me directly though; so you've spoken to them like one-on-one or through forum correspondences?

First INFJ I agree with you--She's stated she's a 9 in her videos and I can totally see it. She looks/speaks exactly like another woman I know who I suspect is an INFJ 9. She's a singer in a folk band and a college advisor. Bucknell girl I had no idea when you first posted it and still don't she's not overly self expressive. She does remind me of Leanne Marshall and I saw a lot of people agree online she was INFJ. I have absolutely no idea on their enneatypes, which makes me want to label them as phobic 6s (can't figure them out, seem in the detached triad but aren't 5s or 7s) but that would be in poor taste.
    No I don't know them in person. Just thru thwir videos.

MBTI
    NiFe
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

No I don't know them in person. Just thru thwir videos.
    Yes or no question: You have or you have not spoken to another INFJ in a setting that is one-on-one, whether that be through private messaging on a forum, email correspondence, forum posts, Facebook messages, some other instant chat service, or video call?

Yes or no question: You have or you have not spoken to another INFJ in a setting that is one-on-one, whether that be through private messaging on a forum, email correspondence, forum posts, Facebook messages, some other instant chat service, or video call?
    Wtf, I said no already. Why are you acting like I am beating around the bush?

MBTI
    NiFe
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Wtf, I said no already. Why are you acting like I am beating around the bush?
    o_O Why would I not be?

I ask you if you have spoken to any INFJ e1s. You said you've not met any in real life and have only spoken to INFJs and INTJs online so I ask you if you've spoken to any INFJ e1s online as I wasn't sure if you were saying you spoke to INFJ and INTJ 1s or simply those types. Then you list me a bunch of videos of people you think are INTJ or INFJ, which I took as unrelated to my initial question and then you said you haven't spoken to them online only watched their videos. Which made me wonder if you've actually talked to anyone you believe is INFJ other than reading their writings or video posts.

Sorry not trying to beat you up or anything. All I wanted to know is if you've had extensive interaction with INFJ e1s online or INFJs in general online of any enneatype other than reading a forum.