User Tag List

Thread: 7w8

MBTI
    ENFP
    Socionics
    IEE Ni

Default 7w8

I do not know if 7w8 fits me. Well, I'm pretty sure it does...but I want opinions. From my research with enneagram it's the most accurate. I've taken the test a couple times with the same results. I really can't find much out there about 7w8 there is probably numerous informational threads out there, I just get really annoyed searching for them.

couple fun facts: I'm very impulsive, I may look like I have no direction: in reality I have a lot of direction...I just like to stop and smell the flowers. I LOVE FLOWERS AND GARDENING. I perform in a improv troop, i'm the youngest in the troop age ranges 17-40 or so. I was class president, then I got really bored of that and went onto a horrible risky path, but now I'm good again. I do dual enrollment, and lavender is my favorite color..... umm..
    "I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying."
    -Oscar Wilde

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    ~8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLE

@labyrinth_perhaps

So why do you relate to 7 as a core type?

I can certainly see 7-ish themes but I would like to hear your own opinion on it

MBTI
    ENFP
    Socionics
    IEE Ni

Quote Originally Posted by infinity- View Post
    @labyrinth_perhaps

So why do you relate to 7 as a core type?

I can certainly see 7-ish themes but I would like to hear your own opinion on it
    "Basic Fear: Of being deprived and in pain
    Basic Desire: To be satisfied and content—to have their needs fulfilled" That basically sums it up, because those are my two biggest fears in a nut shell. when I was testing for this I tried to remain the least bias as possible, but as we all know that is impossible. I was way too hard on my self the first time testing just because of my fear I was being dishonest. I tested as a 4w3, which I completely disagreed with. And then I was less harsh on myself and tested 3 more times 3 different occasions with three same core results and different wing ones. 6,8 and no wing. So...after that I realized testing is probably not the best idea for me at all. I've originally thought I was a 7w6 but I've realized I'm way too confrontational and intense for the 6 wing. But I do fantasize a lot, but almost realistic fantasies? I don't know. I'm really brash, and not afraid to speak my mind...but I pay for it HARD later. by feeling anxious about the actions I did/said and regretting them. But in the moment it feels so natural to be so intense, and really good. I love competing, when I can win with some form of self assurance. But if I don't care about what i'm competing about, I do not care at all.
    "I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying."
    -Oscar Wilde

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    ~8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by labyrinth_perhaps View Post
    "Basic Fear: Of being deprived and in pain
    Basic Desire: To be satisfied and content—to have their needs fulfilled" That basically sums it up, because those are my two biggest fears in a nut shell. when I was testing for this I tried to remain the least bias as possible, but as we all know that is impossible. I was way too hard on my self the first time testing just because of my fear I was being dishonest. I tested as a 4w3, which I completely disagreed with. And then I was less harsh on myself and tested 3 more times 3 different occasions with three same core results and different wing ones. 6,8 and no wing. So...after that I realized testing is probably not the best idea for me at all. I've originally thought I was a 7w6 but I've realized I'm way too confrontational and intense for the 6 wing. But I do fantasize a lot, but almost realistic fantasies? I don't know. I'm really brash, and not afraid to speak my mind...but I pay for it HARD later. by feeling anxious about the actions I did/said and regretting them. But in the moment it feels so natural to be so intense, and really good. I love competing, when I can win with some form of self assurance. But if I don't care about what i'm competing about, I do not care at all.
    What kind of needs do you need fulfilled?