• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Tritype] 7w8

MBTI Type
ENFP
I do not know if 7w8 fits me. Well, I'm pretty sure it does...but I want opinions. From my research with enneagram it's the most accurate. I've taken the test a couple times with the same results. I really can't find much out there about 7w8 there is probably numerous informational threads out there, I just get really annoyed searching for them.

couple fun facts: I'm very impulsive, I may look like I have no direction: in reality I have a lot of direction...I just like to stop and smell the flowers. I LOVE FLOWERS AND GARDENING. I perform in a improv troop, i'm the youngest in the troop age ranges 17-40 or so. I was class president, then I got really bored of that and went onto a horrible risky path, but now I'm good again. I do dual enrollment, and lavender is my favorite color..... umm..

infinite

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
~8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=20880]labyrinth_perhaps[/MENTION]

So why do you relate to 7 as a core type?

I can certainly see 7-ish themes but I would like to hear your own opinion on it

MBTI Type
ENFP
[MENTION=20880]labyrinth_perhaps[/MENTION]

So why do you relate to 7 as a core type?

I can certainly see 7-ish themes but I would like to hear your own opinion on it
"Basic Fear: Of being deprived and in pain
Basic Desire: To be satisfied and content—to have their needs fulfilled" That basically sums it up, because those are my two biggest fears in a nut shell. when I was testing for this I tried to remain the least bias as possible, but as we all know that is impossible. I was way too hard on my self the first time testing just because of my fear I was being dishonest. I tested as a 4w3, which I completely disagreed with. And then I was less harsh on myself and tested 3 more times 3 different occasions with three same core results and different wing ones. 6,8 and no wing. So...after that I realized testing is probably not the best idea for me at all. I've originally thought I was a 7w6 but I've realized I'm way too confrontational and intense for the 6 wing. But I do fantasize a lot, but almost realistic fantasies? I don't know. I'm really brash, and not afraid to speak my mind...but I pay for it HARD later. by feeling anxious about the actions I did/said and regretting them. But in the moment it feels so natural to be so intense, and really good. I love competing, when I can win with some form of self assurance. But if I don't care about what i'm competing about, I do not care at all.

infinite

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
~8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
"Basic Fear: Of being deprived and in pain
Basic Desire: To be satisfied and content—to have their needs fulfilled" That basically sums it up, because those are my two biggest fears in a nut shell. when I was testing for this I tried to remain the least bias as possible, but as we all know that is impossible. I was way too hard on my self the first time testing just because of my fear I was being dishonest. I tested as a 4w3, which I completely disagreed with. And then I was less harsh on myself and tested 3 more times 3 different occasions with three same core results and different wing ones. 6,8 and no wing. So...after that I realized testing is probably not the best idea for me at all. I've originally thought I was a 7w6 but I've realized I'm way too confrontational and intense for the 6 wing. But I do fantasize a lot, but almost realistic fantasies? I don't know. I'm really brash, and not afraid to speak my mind...but I pay for it HARD later. by feeling anxious about the actions I did/said and regretting them. But in the moment it feels so natural to be so intense, and really good. I love competing, when I can win with some form of self assurance. But if I don't care about what i'm competing about, I do not care at all.

What kind of needs do you need fulfilled?