User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

Default a pattern i've noticed about E-gram's harmonic groups

i've thought about this for a while and considered posting about it for discussion but i'm not sure if this has been explained or not yet.

alright, so there is the positive outlook triad (2, 7, 9), the reactive triad (4, 6, 8), and the competency triad (1, 3, 5) right?

now, assuming that the types lie on a spectrum, i'm looking at how they influence each other. for example, in a 7:

At Seven, the doubt of Ego-Cowardice (Six) meets the lust for life of Ego-Revenge (Eight). The result is the Seven's wanting a little taste of everything in life but, because of her fear and doubt, not fully immersing herself in anything.
    7, lying between 6 and 8 on the spectrum, posses the quality of wanting to taste everything but not fully immersing oneself.

now here's the pattern i've noticed:

minus individuals on the 3-6-9, types on the edge of the heart/head/gut triads are surrounded by types of the same harmonic group.

for example, 2 and 4 are both surrounded by competency types (2 = 1 and 3, 4 = 3 and 5). just to put it out there rather than have you take the time to piece it together, 5 and 7 are surrounded by reactive types, and 8 and 1 are surrounded by positive outlook types.

i want to know if there's anything worth noting, about how being surrounded by two types in the same harmonic group could account for certain traits in the core type.

this also could explain why 3, 6, and 9 (imo) have the issues most connected to self-image, anxiety, and controlling anger - because the types they're surrounded by are both types of the same heart/head/gut triad.

one theory for a second. could this mean, of the positive outlook types, 2 is most concerned with competent decisions and 7 is most reactive to its environment? the same for 8 being most concerned with bringing positivity to oneself of the reactive types, etc.

not set in stone and i'm not trying to conclude anything for now. just some free-thought, but i wonder if this pattern i've noticed has any significance or accounts for any kinds of behaviors. discuss!

[mentions some e-gram people]

@OrangeAppled @Starry @skylights @EJCC @Zarathustra @brainheart @Haven @Vetani @Sanjuro @Animal
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Chanaynay View Post
    i've thought about this for a while and considered posting about it for discussion but i'm not sure if this has been explained or not yet.

alright, so there is the positive outlook triad (2, 7, 9), the reactive triad (4, 6, 8), and the competency triad (1, 3, 5) right?

now, assuming that the types lie on a spectrum, i'm looking at how they influence each other. for example, in a 7:

7, lying between 6 and 8 on the spectrum, posses the quality of wanting to taste everything but not fully immersing oneself.

now here's the pattern i've noticed:

minus individuals on the 3-6-9, types on the edge of the heart/head/gut triads are surrounded by types of the same harmonic group.

for example, 2 and 4 are both surrounded by competency types (2 = 1 and 3, 4 = 3 and 5). just to put it out there rather than have you take the time to piece it together, 5 and 7 are surrounded by reactive types, and 8 and 1 are surrounded by positive outlook types.

i want to know if there's anything worth noting, about how being surrounded by two types in the same harmonic group could account for certain traits in the core type.

this also could explain why 3, 6, and 9 (imo) have the issues most connected to self-image, anxiety, and controlling anger - because the types they're surrounded by are both types of the same heart/head/gut triad.

one theory for a second. could this mean, of the positive outlook types, 2 is most concerned with competent decisions and 7 is most reactive to its environment? the same for 8 being most concerned with bringing positivity to oneself of the reactive types, etc.

not set in stone and i'm not trying to conclude anything for now. just some free-thought, but i wonder if this pattern i've noticed has any significance or accounts for any kinds of behaviors. discuss!

[mentions some e-gram people]

@OrangeAppled @Starry @skylights @EJCC @Zarathustra @brainheart @Haven @Vetani @Sanjuro
    It's an interesting observation. Maybe that's why it's easier for types other than 369 to find their types since their behavior is much more consistent due to the same triads?
    C#2-C#5-F#5
    3 octaves, 2 notes and 1 semitone
    Supported range: F#2-F#4-C#5

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Vetani View Post
    It's an interesting observation. Maybe that's why it's easier for types other than 369 to find their types since their behavior is much more consistent due to the same triads?
    Hmm, you mean because the harmonic groups around the 3/6/9 types create conflicting patterns?
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Hmm, you mean because the harmonic groups around the 3/6/9 types create conflicting patterns?
    Yes.
    C#2-C#5-F#5

Permabanned

I have nothing to do with 6s. Gross.

Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by badger055 View Post
    Please keep your fingers to yourself if you have nothing constructive to say.
    C#2-C#5-F#5

Permabanned

Quote Originally Posted by Vetani View Post
    Please keep your fingers to yourself if you have nothing constructive to say.
    Chananay's 6 wing bias is what made him come up with this. I'm more like an 8 than a 6. I am able to immerse myself in some things like an 8 and I'm reactive to my environment but in an 8 revenge kind of way.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

Chananay's 6 wing bias is what made him come up with this. I'm more like an 8 than a 6. I am able to immerse myself in some things like an 8 and I'm reactive to my environment but in an 8 revenge kind of way.
    you're more reactive in a 6 kind of way tbh. now get out of my thread if you're not willing to discuss anything
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

You rang?

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

Permabanned

you're more reactive in a 6 kind of way tbh. now get out of my thread if you're not willing to discuss anything
    You post in my threads all the time with nothing to discuss. Guess you can't handle a little challenge to your theory. 6s react with insecurity I can't relate to that at all. I react because people piss me off which makes me want to kick them out windows.

Quote Originally Posted by highlander View Post
    You rang?
    nope I didn't order any 6s