User Tag List

First 7891011 Last

Results 81 to 90 of 164

  1. #81
    Unapologetic being Evolving Transparency's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ESI Fi
    Posts
    3,182

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zarathustra View Post
    there are three types of sixes - one of which is not aggressive at all (they are actually called passive), and two of which are aggressive (one moderately so, and one highly so).
    What book?
    "Once the game is over, the Pawn and the King go back into the same box"

    Freedom isn't free.
    "Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear." ~ Orwell
    I'm that person that embodies pretty much everything that you hate. Might as well get used to it.
    Unapologetically bonding in an uninhibited, propelled manner
    10w12

  2. #82
    Tempbanned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so
    Posts
    8,161

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by badger055 View Post
    You are reactive not aggressive and you owe that more to your heavy 8 influence.
    I am both reactive AND aggressive.

    An enneagram 7 (supposedly "aggressive") friend of mine has, for years, implored me to be less aggressive.

    He has 9 in his tritype, which is telling.

    If he had 8 in his tritype, he probably wouldn't feel the same.

    Which, if you're smart, would tell you that this issue is more complicated than you're realizing (as tritype must be factored in).

    I have never even noticed you posting in my life until now.
    Kid, how long have you even been here?

    I haven't been posting for the last 6 months.

    I used to run this place.

    I'm the reason the rules got changed.

    When 7w8s or 8w7s post it's like a bomb going off that's real aggression.
    *chuckle*

    Hardly.

    See ozones
    Who the fuck is ozone?

    Barely a blip.

    @azure flame
    A pussy cat.

    See the one time he tried to "stand up" to me.

    halla
    Halla's not even aggressive.

    He's just energetic as fuck.

    me.


    The typical 6 is compliant the majority of the time because it's a compliant type.
    Once again, I know your knowledge of the enneagram is weak, but there are three types of sixes, and only one of them is compliant.

    The other two are non-compliant.

  3. #83
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    576

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zarathustra View Post
    I am both reactive AND aggressive.

    An enneagram 7 (supposedly "aggressive") friend of mine has, for years, implored me to be less aggressive.

    He has 9 in his tritype, which is telling.

    If he had 8 in his tritype, he probably wouldn't feel the same.

    Which, if you're smart, would tell you that this issue is more complicated than you're realizing (as tritype must be factored in).



    Kid, you've been here since August.

    I haven't been posting much of that time.

    I used to run this place.

    I'm the reason the rules got changed.



    *chuckle*

    Hardly.



    Who the fuck is ozone?

    Barely a blip.



    A pussy cat.

    See the one time he tried to "stand up" to me.



    Halla's not even aggressive, really.

    He's energetic as fuck.







    Once again, I know your knowledge of the enneagram is weak, but there are three types of sixes, and only one of them is compliant.

    The other two are non-compliant.
    Yea it's pretty obvious you are trying to play up your aggression with this tough guy facade. Nobody is buying it. I get the impression you would literally say anything to defend yourself regardless of it's truth. Like I said before I can't have a rational discussion with you. Later guy.

  4. #84
    Tempbanned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so
    Posts
    8,161

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by badger055 View Post
    Yea it's pretty obvious you are trying to play up your aggression with this tough guy facade. Nobody is buying it. I get the impression you would literally say anything to defend yourself regardless of it's truth. Like I said before I can't have a discussion with you. Later guy.
    Projecting like a 6...


  5. #85
    Tempbanned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so
    Posts
    8,161

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Urarienev View Post
    What book?
    It's best outlined in Naranjo's Character and Neurosis and Molina's Our Ways: Values & Character.

  6. #86
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    576

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zarathustra View Post
    Projecting like a 6...

    Haha and you guys said he wasn't typing me as a 6. You are just feeding into the cliche that every 6 thinks everyone else is a 6 too. I bet you couldn't wait to tell me that I was 6. You held that in a long time.

  7. #87
    Tempbanned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so
    Posts
    8,161

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by badger055 View Post
    Haha and you guys said he wasn't typing me as a 6. You are just feeding into the cliche that every 6 thinks everyone else is a 6 too. I bet you couldn't wait to tell me that I was 6. You held that in a long time.
    Nah, actually, I don't know what your type is.

    It's just a fact that you've been projecting like crazy.

    And that is a trait, not solely of 6s (just as aggression is not a trait solely of 3s, 7s and 8s), but common of 6s.

  8. #88
    Unapologetic being Evolving Transparency's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ESI Fi
    Posts
    3,182

    Default

    I have never even noticed you posting in my life until now.
    This made me laugh.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zarathustra View Post
    It's best outlined in Naranjo's Character and Neurosis and Molina's Our Ways: Values & Character.
    I have the first one. I'll have to reread some of it. It was a long time ago when I read it. Thank you!

    Btws, I think it was you that recommended Personality Types: Using the Enneagram for Self-Discovery. Loved it.
    "Once the game is over, the Pawn and the King go back into the same box"

    Freedom isn't free.
    "Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear." ~ Orwell
    I'm that person that embodies pretty much everything that you hate. Might as well get used to it.
    Unapologetically bonding in an uninhibited, propelled manner
    10w12

  9. #89
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    576

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zarathustra View Post
    Nah, actually, I don't know what your type is.

    It's just a fact that you've been projecting like crazy.

    And that is a trait, not solely of 6s (just as aggression is not a trait solely of 3s, 7s and 8s), but common of 6s.
    Haha nice backtracking. It's alright to admit you think everyone is a 6. I know you 6s too well it's the same thing every time. An argument always ends with them telling me I'm a 6. It's like the 6s law.

  10. #90
    Tempbanned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so
    Posts
    8,161

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Urarienev View Post
    This made me laugh.
    It was hilarious...

    I thought to myself, "oh yeah? How long is that? The last year and a half you've been on the forum?

    Or the 12/13/14 yrs you've been on the planet?"

Similar Threads

  1. [ISTP] ISTPs, do you actually want to kill everyone you see or do you just look like it?
    By Elfboy in forum The SP Arthouse (ESFP, ISFP, ESTP, ISTP)
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 11-28-2011, 11:32 PM
  2. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 04-08-2011, 06:43 PM
  3. [MBTItm] INFJs, what other types have you tested as?
    By Moiety in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 08-27-2010, 05:08 PM
  4. What other types have you tested as?
    By Giggly in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 141
    Last Post: 01-25-2009, 08:55 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO