First 2345614 Last

MBTI
    Ne
    Enneagram
    468 sx/so
    Socionics
    :-( None

Quote Originally Posted by Chanaynay View Post
    Just clarifying, I didn't actually really say anything about my opinion of his type other than the first post I made. But that was more just me pointing out the irony that he was like STOP TYPING ME AS A 6!!!!1 when in reality this entire thread itself could be seen as a cp6ish response fighting back to being questioned.
    I dunno. I felt this way when folks on another forum INSISTED that I retype as a 6. Sometimes it's just extremely annoying, frustrating, and even insulting to one's intelligence when people won't take your word on what you say you are/aren't after you've spent years studying and introspecting. I got the feeling (elsewhere) that if I came to any definite conclusions I was being "close-minded" or going "batshit", yet if I kept an open mind I was considered "indecisive" and "questioning". From the point of view of one who knows they're not a 6...well, again, it's just frustrating. I suppose a rant is in order.

I don't know what Badger is, btw, so I'm not here to enter an argument about that.

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Sanjuro View Post
    I dunno. I felt this way when folks on another forum INSISTED that I retype as a 6. Sometimes it's just extremely annoying, frustrating, and even insulting to one's intelligence when people won't take your word on what you say you are/aren't after you've spent years studying and introspecting. I got the feeling (elsewhere) that if I came to any definite conclusions I was being "close-minded" or going "batshit", yet if I kept an open mind I was considered "indecisive" and "questioning". From the point of view of one who knows they're not a 6...well, again, it's just frustrating. I suppose a rant is in order.

I don't know what Badger is, btw, so I'm not here to enter an argument about that.
    What's your tritype? Core type?

MBTI type?

Instinctual stacking?

MBTI
    Ne
    Enneagram
    468 sx/so
    Socionics

Quote Originally Posted by Zarathustra View Post
    What's your tritype?

Core type?

MBTI type?

Instinctual stacking?
    I seem to be a 4/8 split. I know which one's the core, but not worth talking about. I DO type as 6 being my head-fix. ENTP. Likely sx/soc. Why?

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp/so
    Socionics
    EIE Fe

Sometimes it's just extremely annoying, frustrating, and even insulting to one's intelligence when people won't take your word on what you say you are/aren't after you've spent years studying and introspecting.
    Unsolicited typing of someone else is pretty much always a bad idea, and results in one or both parties getting pissed off. Indeed it does come across as insulting a lot of the time. Granted, sometimes it welcomed, but that's mostly if individuals have a good rapport with each other, and it's relavant to the discussion. It's when it's just takes somewhat out of left field that it comes out bad.
    MBTI: ExxJ tetramer
    Functions: Fe > Te > Ni > Se > Si > Ti > Fi > Ne
    Enneagram: 1w2 - 3w4 - 6w5 (The Taskmaster) | sp/so
    Socionics: β-E dimer | -
    Big 5: slOaI
    Temperament: Choleric/Melancholic
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    External Perception: Nohari and Johari

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

I seem to be a 4/8 split. I know which one's the core, but not worth talking about. I DO type as 6 being my head-fix. ENTP. Likely sx/soc. Why?
    Cuz you don't have it written down, I feel like I've seen you change it a dozen times, I have very low confidence that you actually know your type and will still type yourself as the same thing six months from now, but I was wondering where you are at the current moment in time.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

I agree with what you're saying here, but I'm pretty sure the first time badger had 6 suggested to him it was by @Haven (who didn't even directly type him and just said the behavior he was exhibiting was more 6w7 than 7w8) and he responded by saying "um wtf no i hate 6s" or something along those lines. So it's the fact that he seems to view being a 6 as more of an insult to himself than being a different type he thought he was is more why I don't feel really sorry when people question him and I don't empathize with how he's reacting at all.
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

MBTI
    Ne
    Enneagram
    468 sx/so
    Socionics

Quote Originally Posted by Zarathustra View Post
    Cuz you don't have it written down, I feel like I've seen you change it a dozen times, I have very low confidence that you actually know your type and will still type yourself as the same thing six months from now, but I was wondering where you are at the current moment in time.
    Lol, what? I think you're mixing me up with someone else!

I've had the same signature for the last 6 months at least. I came here about a year ago typed as 4w5 xNFP but took that down after a couple months due to some peoples' lack of maturity in interacting with xxFPs. Still same tritype/stacking/signature, though. I guarantee I will be typed the same way in 6 months. Pinky promise.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by LadyLazarus View Post
    Are you all sure he's not actually a 3, he seems obsessed with playing the bad ass to me, unaware that he's playing it too, like a 3 would be.
    Oh he's a 6 alright.

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

MBTI
    Ne
    Enneagram
    468 sx/so
    Socionics

Quote Originally Posted by Chanaynay View Post
    I agree with what you're saying here, but I'm pretty sure the first time badger had 6 suggested to him it was by @Haven (who didn't even directly type him and just said the behavior he was exhibiting was more 6w7 than 7w8) and he responded by saying "um wtf no i hate 6s" or something along those lines. So it's the fact that he seems to view being a 6 as more of an insult to himself than being a different type he thought he was is more why I don't feel really sorry when people question him and I don't empathize with how he's reacting at all.
    Well, that's fine. It may be so. Not sure if he's saying stuff because of what happened here or on another forum--I don't think feeling insulted to be a certain type is necessarily proof of being that type, however. It could simply be a personal bias or the wording of the description you've read. When I first got into enneagram, f'rinstance, I'd have been insulted to be called a 9 (can't handle problems) or 3 (too phony). I'm clearly not one of those types, but they stood in contrast to my own values. Luckily, I've advanced beyond my first impressions!

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

Lol, what? I think you're mixing me up with someone else!

I've had the same signature for the last 6 months at least. I came here about a year ago typed as 4w5 xNFP but took that down after a couple months due to some peoples' lack of maturity in interacting with xxFPs. Still same tritype/stacking/signature, though. I guarantee I will be typed the same way in 6 months. Pinky promise.
    Nah, I've got the right person.

Kurosawa frame and all.

(Which, btw, doesn't help.)

(It looks super 6ish.)

I was exaggerating, intentionally.

I don't trust your self-typing, tho.

No offense. I have absolutely nothing against you. I actually have always liked you.

You just have this particular quality... very unique to you... like nobody else on the forum...