User Tag List

First 123412 Last

LadyLazarus

*groans* I no longer wish to be this tritype.

Edit: Fuck why did I have to be the one who got this piece of shit to two pages?

Permabanned

Quote Originally Posted by Chanaynay View Post
    Okay, then my advice to you is to get out of the Ti-Ni loop constantly feeding you information YOU perceive to be true internally and actually get out there and get some real life experience. If you don't think any E2s will be aggressive or mean people you either don't know enough of them on an intimate level or the ones you know you have mistyped.

Hell, even E2 CHARACTERS can be aggressive people:

^that's for @Elfboy.

Actually, it is in an E6's nature to go back and forth between phobic and counterphobic responses. Some favor one over the other. And it's not just E6s. Here's an except of an E2's integration point or "soul child" from Maitri:

There's not just one side to every type. Each type has different qualities, varying at different levels. Everything lies on a spectrum. Not one quality is exclusive to a certain type, minus the "core fear" (in the E-Gram at least).

I agree with ISTP but, again, get out of the Ti-Ni loop. No offense, but I think you're more misinformed than the other people here. Not saying my word is all but don't act like yours is either.
    This doesn't even make sense. Why would I be Ti-Ni looping? You do know it's Se that's aggressive right? You were complaining about my Se traits a second ago. Sounds like you are just spurting out the little knowledge you have of ISTPs to defend yourself which is TI NI LOOP.

Lets be honest you guys know nothing about ISTPs. There are no ISTPs here I might as well be an alien. You guys live in some delusional intuitive world where you guys reinforce each other's delusions. ISTPs are the ones constantly checking things against reality and the intuitives are the ones who don't do it enough.

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by badger055 View Post
    Actually it as simple as that. You will never see an enneagram 2 be an aggressive mean person.
    Completely wrong.

My type isn't up for debate anymore I already figured it out a long time ago. I have known I'm an ISTP for years now and have interacted with a ton of other ISTPs I think I would know if I was a different type.
    Wasn't this about your enneagram type?

I don't need advice from people who know less than me.
    How bout people who know more than you?

Eminem is a 7w8. Again he gets typed that because he is aggressive and everyone here thinks anyone aggressive is a 6. No he's a 7w8.

You could say that about Tupac, and I might listen to you.

But Eminen is just about the most obvious cp 6w5 there is.

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

This doesn't even make sense. Why would I be Ti-Ni looping? You do know it's Se that's aggressive right? You were complaining about my Se traits a second ago. Sounds like you are just spurting out the little knowledge you have of ISTPs to defend yourself which is TI NI LOOP.

Lets be honest you guys know nothing about ISTPs. There are no ISTPs here I might as well be an alien. You guys live in some delusional intuitive world where you guys reinforce each other's delusions. ISTPs are the ones constantly checking things against reality and the intuitives are the ones who don't do it enough.
    Too bad you didn't check enough to know that there are and have been plenty of ISTPs here.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

This doesn't even make sense. Why would I be Ti-Ni looping?
    These types are socially incompetent for lack of trying, because they see little to no value in significant interaction with others. Without any real external input, these two functions will dream up all sorts of elaborate systems and implications for them. Frequent disregard for rules, laws and other forms of behavioral standards is common, as no function provides any significant sense of external influence.

^sounds like what you're going through to me. My personal opinion though.

You do know it's Se that's aggressive right?
    Extraverted Sensing: Experiencing the immediate context; taking action in the physical world; noticing changes and opportunities for action; accumulating experiences; scanning for visible reactions and relevant data; recognizing "what is." Noticing what was available, trying on different items, and seeing how they look.

^I see nothing about being aggressive here.

You were complaining about my Se traits a second ago.
    No I wasn't. You just seem to think I am complaining about your supposed "Se" traits.

You keep on thinking that bub. I don't see you checking things against reality at all (save, confirmation bias) but alright.
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Zarathustra View Post
    This too.
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

Permabanned

Quote Originally Posted by Zarathustra View Post
    Completely wrong.

Wasn't this about your enneagram type?

How bout people who know more than you?

You could say that about Tupac, and I might listen to you.

Sorry guy but I won't be responding to you. 6s always think everyone else is a 6 too. Can't have a rational discussion like that.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

Sorry guy but I won't be responding to you. 6s always think everyone else is a 6 too. Can't have a rational discussion like that.
    lol he didn't even say you were a 6 in that post. who's the delusional one again - you or the intuitives?
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

I have yet to see a 6 going around verbally smashing everyone he sees.
    *cough cough*

Could someone please provide him a link to the "What social awkwardness is not" thread.

I can't, as I was banned from it due to my aggression.

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

Never said you were a 6.

Where's that brilliant reality-checking you supposedly employ?