User Tag List

First 51314151617 Last

Results 141 to 150 of 164

  1. #141
    Senior Member The Great One's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7
    Posts
    3,461

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by greenfairy View Post
    Or 9, or perhaps 3. those are the types most likely to identify with many types and be confused. I'm not even sure I'm a 9, but it seems to fit better than 6 and 4.
    3 is not the go-to type for me to type people as anymore. I think that 3's are rarer than the Favres put on. They say that the most common head fix is 6 and the most gut fix is 9, and I agree with them. However, they say the most common heart fix is 3, and I disagree and think that it's 2.

  2. #142
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    576

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Great One View Post
    @<a href="http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/member.php?u=16476" target="_blank">badger055</a>



    No dude. He is way too reactive to be a 7w8.
    Not reactive. Aggressive. He openly attacks everyone unprovoked all the time. You 6s need to learn the difference between aggressive and reactive. He is not attacking people out of anxiety or fear. He is attacking because he is a 7w8 and 7w8s legitimately just don't give a fuck.


  3. #143
    Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None
    Posts
    9,635

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by badger055 View Post
    Because 6s are balls of anxiety and insecurity. Just talking about 6s is like kicking a bee hive. Anyone with 6 influence goes into fight or flight mode. I already knew this thread was going to explode before I posted it.
    nice projection...
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

  4. #144
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    576

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    nice projection...
    No only people with 6 influence think I'm projecting. It's called being perceptive. I know just as much about any other type. Understanding how 6s work helps keep me from wanting to bash your skulls in for being so irrational.

  5. #145
    ndovjtjcaqidthi
    Guest

    Default

    Wow.

  6. #146
    Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None
    Posts
    9,635

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by badger055 View Post
    No only people with 6 influence think I'm projecting. It's called being perceptive. I know just as much about any other type. Understanding how 6s work helps keep me from wanting to bash your skulls in for being so irrational.
    yes, you do: absolutely nothing
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

  7. #147
    Senior Member The Great One's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7
    Posts
    3,461

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by badger055 View Post
    Not reactive. Aggressive. He openly attacks everyone unprovoked all the time. You 6s need to learn the difference between aggressive and reactive. He is not attacking people out of anxiety or fear. He is attacking because he is a 7w8 and 7w8s legitimately just don't give a fuck.

    No, he is attacking people because he is afraid of them and his counterphobic reaction is to be aggressive.

  8. #148
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    576

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Great One View Post
    No, he is attacking people because he is afraid of them and his counterphobic reaction is to be aggressive.
    You're projecting. There is no logical explanation for why he would be afraid.

    >Psychological defenses: Sixes use the defense mechanism of projection to avoid personal rejection and maintain a self image of being "loyal." (Projection is a way of attributing to others what one can't accept in oneself, both positive and negative qualities.)

  9. #149
    Senior Member The Great One's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7
    Posts
    3,461

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by badger055 View Post
    You're projecting. There is no logical explanation for why he would be afraid.

    >Psychological defenses: Sixes use the defense mechanism of projection to avoid personal rejection and maintain a self image of being "loyal." (Projection is a way of attributing to others what one can't accept in oneself, both positive and negative qualities.)
    He's too negative and anxiety ridden to be a 7w8. 7w8's are not like this.

  10. #150
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    576

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Great One View Post
    He's too negative and anxiety ridden to be a 7w8. 7w8's are not like this.
    You're still projecting he's not anxiety ridden. There is no evidence for that. Who says 7w8s can't be negative? Do you even know what a 7w8 is or do you think they are all 6s? God having a conversation with a 6 is retarded makes me want to hit myself in the face. I'm out of here and don't bother replying.

Similar Threads

  1. [ISTP] ISTPs, do you actually want to kill everyone you see or do you just look like it?
    By Elfboy in forum The SP Arthouse (ESFP, ISFP, ESTP, ISTP)
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 11-28-2011, 11:32 PM
  2. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 04-08-2011, 06:43 PM
  3. [MBTItm] INFJs, what other types have you tested as?
    By Moiety in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 08-27-2010, 05:08 PM
  4. What other types have you tested as?
    By Giggly in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 141
    Last Post: 01-25-2009, 08:55 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO