User Tag List

First 123

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp
    Socionics
    INFj Ne

Very, very sad because I'm so bad at it and it makes it so that nothing ever leads anywhere, I deeply want it to as it does in my dreams. But maybe they are farfetched. I just don't know how other people do it.

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

Like if we get closer, we might mutually explode. Whether I consent depends on how I feel about explosions at the time.
    4w3 6w5 1w2 sx/sp ISFP

RLOAX (don't do it)
    Melancholic Hufflepuff
    A lonely island where only what is permitted to move moves, becomes an ideal. Jung

Kiss Kiss [johari] Bang Bang [nohari]

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Not only do I feel bored by sp stuff, but after doing sp things I feel like I've become more boring. It's not just dissatisfying, it's anti-satisfying -- I feel worse after the fact. The only exception is when I've been putting it off for a while, in which case it's a relief, but I still don't feel good about it.

I do find some small joys in sp things, but I'm not sure if it's for instinctual reasons or not. For example I really like doing laundry, because the entire process is calming and zen to me: sorting, folding, the smell/feel of fresh and clean clothes. Also I like cleaning as long as I can see it as a challenge/project, because then it's super gratifying when it's done.

Quote Originally Posted by Chanaynay View Post
    Yeah, same here. Probably more 7-ish, but I only get motivated for sp stuff if I've gotten myself excited about how I'm gonna maintain my room or shaving my legs. I also subvert some of the stuff to sx like going to the gym to up my attractiveness. Of course every time I leave I leave feeling just great about myself, but if I am honest the main reason I go is to not let myself go and also increase how appealing I look to others.
    I feel you re: applying so/sx motivation to sp. Like, "I can't wait to show this off!"
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by five sounds View Post
    yes to all of this! ugh i'm the worst at staying connected with people. i have one friend who i think is so-dom, ENFJ 2w3, and she's awesome, but i constantly feel like i'm disappointing her. i just like can't keep up. fortunately, she like gets me, and i put forth effort to make it to enough things so she knows i still love her. but yeah, i can feel like it's really demanding sometimes, and it's so obvious that's just her natural state.
    Yesssss.

Sx/Sp

I'm not sure I actively work on my SO, which is........not good, haha.

I'm bad at collecting a steady group of friends, and SUCK at team sports (though I consider myself athletic).

Networking has been a struggle all my adult life. It seems to come so naturally for some. I love people, and need more social interaction than most, but the paradox is actually SHOWING UP to social settings is a huuggge weakness. Even though when I do, it usually goes swimmingly. So in the past, jobs I've had that are social, like bartending or camp counselor or consulting, have all been good solutions because you HAVE to go to work.
    I've had this ice cream bar, since I was a child!

Each thought's completely warped
    I'm like a walkin', talkin', ouija board.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

Like it's too much work to deal with and that it will never come naturally (So-last).
    The only way out is through. The faster you're in, the better.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud of Thunder View Post
    Like it's too much work to deal with and that it will never come naturally (So-last).
    This. It's fairly exhausting but I've gotten better at it and that helps me not hate it.
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.

MBTI
    InFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx

Awkward and forced/fake, though I can be surprisingly competent at it on occasion, especially if I've had a few drinks to ease my social anxiety.

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp

Immensely lethargic.
    Last edited by Corsiva; 10-10-2014 at 01:23 PM.
    In that which is night to all things, therein the self-subjugated remains awake; but where all else is awake, that is night for the knower of the self.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

I guess, I don't. I don't even try. The cool thing about being sp/sx is that social shame/guilt for not trying doesn't register until somebody decides to chew you out. Otherwise I can be oblivious. My friends are people I like spending one on one time, and I kinda have people networks, but that's because I am extraverted and they're kinda an sp safety net, one with a lot of gaps, but it's kinda there.