Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Default Quick Enneagram Test with Hilarious Result

Handprint Test

Here's mine (I got 4, like I usually do on E- quizzes):

Artist

Your core personality is probably Enneagram Type 4, the ARTIST, also known as the VISIONARY or the SLACKER.

You are so wrapped up in your own quote sensitivity, creativity and intuition unquote that you are completely walled off from other people. You would rather stare at a painting or listen to music than deal with reality. You retreat inside your imagination not because it is profound, but because it's never challenging.

Your SECRET JOYS include showing your independence by acting in ways that other people would consider utterly stupid, and expressing your individuality over and over and over and over -- until you are up to your ears in your own unique personal individual rut.

Some of your SECRET FEARS are that people will just get bored with you, that you will end up with a job in an insurance company or bank, that you will actually have to work hard on a regular basis, or that you will get so depressed with your inadequacies that you will kill yourself. No loss to the world if you do.

Under STRESS you begin to move toward Enneagram Type 2, the HELPER. This could lead you to barter your body or your self-respect -- under the guise of expressing your independence or tasting a forbidden love -- to get a feeble semblance of intimacy.

AT YOUR BEST you begin to move toward Enneagram Type 1, the IDEALIST. You think of yourself as a work of art, develop intricate exegetical accounts of your life history, expound Your View of You to whoever will sit still for it, and singlehandedly put one or two therapists into wealthy retirement.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    649 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI

I got 4 as well.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

LOL by answering the "with buddies" or "alone" question differently I ended up being E6. Maybe this test is fairly accurate despite the fact that it's quick and silly.

garbage

I took both branches on this question:
    You're filling out one of those dating questionnaires, and it asks you what trait is strong in you that you want to be strong in your partner too: that trait is

... the energy and self confidence to take charge, make things happen, and create something out of your life.
    ... the intelligence and insight to think through a problem using rational principles and reliable information.
    because I value the second only slightly less than the first.

Got 3 with the first branch; 5 with the second

Here's 3:
    Your core personality is probably Enneagram Type 3, the PERFORMER, also known as the ACHIEVER or the SHOWOFF.

You have such an impoverished understanding of life that you can compulsively believe your task is the most important activity in the universe. Your ratlike view of self-improvement means you will blindly run any treadmill a cunning supervisor or spouse puts under your paws.

Your SECRET JOYS include getting awarded little plaques and faux-parchment certificates, discovering your smiling photo in some cheap industry publication, making your coworkers look like lazy idiots, and shouting salutations to people you spot in parking lots.

Some of your SECRET FEARS are that people will pay more attention to someone other than you, some jerk will ask you a question you're not smart enough to answer, you'll get fired to make way for a younger worker, or you'll arrive at a meeting with your fly open.

Under STRESS you begin to move toward Enneagram Type 9, the PEACEMAKER. You become a total tool of your superiors and submit to any kind of humiliation in order to meet impossible work demands.

AT YOUR BEST you begin to move toward Enneagram Type 6, the JOINER. You accept your limitations, ignore the food stains on your clothes, work no harder than necessary, and give teary-eyed thanks for the cheap watch you receive at your group retirement dinner.
    Last edited by garbage; 08-13-2012 at 11:33 PM.

Enneagram
    4 so/sp

Your core personality is probably Enneagram Type 5, the THINKER, also known as the INTELLECTUAL or the NERD.

"...On and on and on and on he strode, far out over the sands, singing wildly to the sea, crying to greet the advent of the life that had cried to him." - James Joyce

My Photography and Watercolor Fine Art Prints!!! Cascade Colors Fine Art Prints
    https://docs.google.com/uc?export=do...Gd5N3NZZE52QjQ

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

wth! i took it 3 times! and i got 2 then 6 then 8! i had trouble understanding how to do it. :/
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LIE

taking this later
    I N V I C T U S

Ginkgo

Helper

Your core personality is probably
    Enneagram Type 2, the HELPER
    also known as the NURTURER or the GOFER.

You're so needy in relationships that you will go to any length to please other people, no matter what they do to you in return. You either become a manipulative neurotic or a quivering love-slave to your idolized King of Kings.

Your SECRET JOYS include being humilated for affection. You love to cringe and scrape for just a few crumbs of love, to violate someone's privacy in the service of your morbid curiosity, and to work so hard for someone that you make yourself sick.

Some of your SECRET FEARS are that people will find out how needy you really are, that you will turn into a cheap slut, that your lover is a cheap slut, that your Christmas gifts will get returned, or that people laugh at you behind your back. Which they do anyway.

Under STRESS you begin to move toward Enneagram Type 8, the LEADER. You may take on impossible tasks in order to feel worthy of drawing breath, or climb on a cross in order to berate your precious loved ones for their ingratitude after all the many things you've done for them.

AT YOUR BEST you begin to move toward Enneagram Type 4, the ARTIST. You start to get in touch with your feelings, develop a fondness for tacky art, wear loud fabrics, and blather on about the progress of your inner healing from the love addiction trip you've been on for so many years.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Thinker

Your core personality is probably Enneagram Type 5, the THINKER, also known as the INTELLECTUAL or the NERD.

You are so logical and analytical that your guts are all dried out. Your expertise can't hide the fact that you're afraid to plunge into the real world. You fundamentally abhor ambiguity or complexity. The more perceptive and observant you are, the more often you feel the paranoia of your own shortcomings, particularly toward other people.

Your SECRET JOYS include doing math or crossword problems in your head, teaching children how to multiply, determining experimentally the exact best heat setting on your toaster, keeping careful track of expenses and gas mileage, and reading the columns of Marilyn vos Savant.

Some of your SECRET FEARS are that you will lose a treasured tool, that you'll mispronounce a common technical term, that you'll get ripped off by a common tradesman, or that you will blunder away your Queen for a Knight and two Pawns.

Under STRESS you begin to move toward Enneagram Type 7, the ENTHUSIAST. You become so desperate to appear smarter than everyone else that you seek to become an expert in all things, driving you either into ironic deconstructionist bullshit or into a chronically argumentative but platitudinous approach to every topic that you happen to talk about.

AT YOUR BEST you begin to move toward Enneagram Type 8, the LEADER. You expiate on topics with such boundless and pointless erudition that you appear once or twice on public broadcasting, purchase environmentally friendly products far in advance of your neighbors, and develop a politically correct speaking style hung on nothing but abstract nouns and passive verbs.
    Like.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LIE

Got 4. Meh.
    I N V I C T U S