• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

How you view type __ vs how it is typically viewed by most people/descriptions

Firebird 8118

DJ Phoenix
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
9s
- less "conflict is bad", more "I don't have the energy for this..."
- more quietly judgmental, constantly thinking "when is this guy gonna stfu...."
- more "most people piss me off, I just don't say anything"

Yeah, this basically sums up how I am on my worst days. :dry:

HBIC

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

HBIC

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Great thread.

Last edited:

1AuroraAngel1

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Judging, by a few of your posts (including your scary rant, , it seems like you really, really HATE Twos. It seems like you're trying to convince everyone that twos are PURE EVIL. Did you have a bad experience with an unhealthy two?

It's important to remember, that there although some twos ARE seducing attention-whores, there are some twos that ARE genuinely nice people. There are good and bad examples of both types.