First 4567 Last

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LSI Se

Quote Originally Posted by Look Alive_Sunshine View Post
    I noticed you're not a type 3. Been reading the "Signs You're a Type 4" thread, it's crazy how much I can relate. Maybe Ennegram 4 aligns with my MBTI type? It's the only explanation, I think.

By the way, do you now any test that indicates tritype? The ones I took only inform wings.
    Hmm, in what ways can you relate? If you want to tag me over there, feel free =)

I mistyped at 8w7 for a long time, and other people had suggested 8w7 to me long before I even mistyped. I'm not suggesting you are mistyped but simply pointing out that 8s and 4s can have a lot in common, which people don't realize at a glance.

I don't think that tests work. I always test as a core 5 or 8, and I'm definitely a 4. The best way to figure it out is to fill out a questionnaire and do a type me thread, or just read a lot of enneagram literature ("Spiritual Dimensions of Enneagram " by Sandra Maitri, "Passions and Virtues" by Sandra Maitri, "Character and Neurosis" by Naranjo, "Enneagram" by Helen Palmer, etc)
    Art is the blood of the Exile
    4w3 6w7 8w9 ~ Sx/Sp ~ ISTP ~ LSI-Se

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLE Se

Quote Originally Posted by Animal View Post
    Hmm, in what ways can you relate? If you want to tag me over there, feel free =)

I mistyped at 8w7 for a long time, and other people had suggested 8w7 to me long before I even mistyped. I'm not suggesting you are mistyped but simply pointing out that 8s and 4s can have a lot in common, which people don't realize at a glance.

I don't think that tests work. I always test as a core 5 or 8, and I'm definitely a 4. The best way to figure it out is to fill out a questionnaire and do a type me thread, or just read a lot of enneagram literature ("Spiritual Dimensions of Enneagram " by Sandra Maitri, "Passions and Virtues" by Sandra Maitri, "Character and Neurosis" by Naranjo, "Enneagram" by Helen Palmer, etc)
    I relate in basically everything, seriously. I'll probably comment over that thread later.

I've always tested as 8w7 but I have never connected to anyone of the same type in forums. I think the only thing I've ever did on type 8 threads was to comment on how wrong people's stereotypes of 8's are. I used to be much more agressive than I am today when I was much younger though, I'd say I'm stil irritable with pet peeves, but nothing like that. I wonder if being assertive made me mix things up when taing the tests.

Yeah tests may not be very leliable, I just took one and got 4 and 5 along with 8. Will look into Ennegram literature except for Naranjo, who is convinced most people have pschological disturbes. His portraits are always bleak.

EDIT: do you know any good Ennegram questioanry?

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Haven View Post
    2s are controlling, not aggressive. Unhealthy 2s still worry about driving people away. Joffrey is paranoid about being seen as weak, and terrified by the slightest bit of defiance. He's all talk and the first to wet himself when things get dicey. He's the classic paranoid, overreactive, whiney 6.
    the theme for Sexual 2 is "Aggression and Seduction". 2s also have a line to 8 under stress, so Social and Self Preservation 2s are also aggressive under stress (especially the males. think Theon)
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLE Se

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    I've read it already. Naranjo focuses in extreme cases of unhealthy individuals, and your OP only touched on negative aspects of the types as well, except for type 3.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LSI Se

I relate in basically everything, seriously. I'll probably comment over that thread later.

I've always tested as 8w7 but I have never connected to anyone of the same type in forums. I think the only thing I've ever did on type 8 threads was to comment on how wrong people's stereotypes of 8's are. I used to be much more agressive than I am today when I was much younger though, I'd say I'm stil irritable with pet peeves, but nothing like that. I wonder if being assertive made me mix things up when taing the tests.

Yeah tests may not be very leliable, I just took one and got 4 and 5 along with 8. Will look into Ennegram literature except for Naranjo, who is convinced most people have pschological disturbes. His portraits are always bleak.

EDIT: do you know any good Ennegram questioanry?
    You can steal this one from another website, fill it out and put it in the "What's my type " forum here..??

http://personalitycafe.com/whats-my-...tionnaire.html

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLE Se

You can steal this one from another website, fill it out and put it in the "What's my type " forum here..??

http://personalitycafe.com/whats-my-...tionnaire.html
    Thank you for answering, I'm actually already answering the questioanry now

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LSI Se

Thank you for answering, I'm actually already answering the questioanry now
    Sweet! Feel free to tag me. I'm very very busy and not that active with typing others but if I have a chance or any thoughts, I will let you know. I do better typing people slowly over time rather than analyzing a questionnaire, personally; but there are other people who can decipher it more easily.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLE Se

Sweet! Feel free to tag me. I'm very very busy and not that active with typing others but if I have a chance or any thoughts, I will let you know. I do better typing people slowly over time rather than analyzing a questionnaire, personally; but there are other people who can decipher it more easily.
    How do I tag you?

Oh, I completely understand. In fact I think finding our type over time is better than trying to lock it down too fast. Last mistypings if you do it that way.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LSI Se

How do I tag you?

Oh, I completely understand. In fact I think finding our type over time is better than trying to lock it down too fast. Last mistypings if you do it that way.
    Just write my name with the @ symbol before it. But the symbol should be directly beside the name. Then it shows up like this: @Animal