User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Riva

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    I have, several times. it doesn't fit at all (try asking @Riva, @Animal or any of the peeps I've talked to in real time. I don't have a drop of 3 in me). I'm lazy, daydreamy, cannot manipulate my image to save my life and am utterly oblivious to politics/how I come across. the only other type I could see myself as is a Sexual 6.
    Lolz at the can't save my life part which is true. He is definitely not a e3. He is so relaxed, extroverted, friendly yet overwhelming and totally doesn't give a crap (which is good and bad at the same time) and he is completely unconscious about 'so' needs.

He does have a i'm cool and slightly narcissistic 'vibe' but that is not because he is image conscious/concerned like a e3 but probably because he is lost in his head, unconcerned about what's going on, just wants what he wants and doesn't care how he comes across.

You could afford to have some so in you.

Also he is not a e6. That's retarded elfboy.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LSI Se

@pinkgraffiti
    Yeah definitely not e3. There's no image manipulation - @Elfboy doesn't even bother to angle the camera when he's chatting. He might check himself out in the frame once he sees himself, but he doesn't have the kind of pre-planned perfect camera setup for skyping that a 3 would. Well that's just one silly example anyway. This lack of moment to moment concern around his image (though he still cares about being good looking and desirable) rings much more e7 than e3.
    Art is the blood of the Exile
    4w3 6w7 8w9 ~ Sx/Sp ~ ISTP ~ LSI-Se

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by pinkgraffiti View Post
    again, i seriously don't think you're a 7. check back with 3. i never feel like the world offers me scarce resources or is is deliberately not giving them to me. the feeling is more like the world is incredibly rich in resources but they are mostly hidden from me because i am somehow not aware of all its extension, and i would be able to reach it if only i tried harder/different solutions/more imagination.
    right...i feel like a kid in a candy store! like theres so so much and not enough time!
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTj

Quote Originally Posted by Lady_X View Post
    right...i feel like a kid in a candy store! like theres so so much and not enough time!
    It depends a bit because sometimes it´s not just a matter of time but a matter of money (which I think was what elfboy referred to).
    ENTj 7-3-8 sx/sp

garbage

You're not a 3. Your 'correction' of the 3 description is spot on for me, though.

Entertaining Cracker five sounds's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

Quote Originally Posted by garbage View Post
    You're not a 3. Your 'correction' of the 3 description is spot on for me, though.
    why don't you think so? of course, taking into account instinctual variant and type.

i'm sure you know more about e3 than i do, so i'm genuinely curious about your thoughts on the subject.
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

I'm on board with @Animal after talking to @Elfboy on Skype for 5000 times (which needs to happen again soon btw!)

To be fair though, your justification for E7 was kinda broad.

I'm lazy, daydreamy, cannot manipulate my image to save my life and am utterly oblivious to politics/how I come across.
    ^All that could easily sound like an E9 too. I'm kinda starting to think @Starry is onto something actually...

Also, put your hard-on for 2s away boy! We know you love em.
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

@Elfboy I'm still struggling to wrap my head around this reoriented 2 thing you're presenting. I'm down with histrionic, proud, assertive. Seductive for Sx, sure. But egocentric (more than 3 or 7?) and aggressive (more than 8?) And Joffrey as a 2? Why not 3 or 8?

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by skylights View Post
    @Elfboy I'm still struggling to wrap my head around this reoriented 2 thing you're presenting. I'm down with histrionic, proud, assertive. Seductive for Sx, sure. But egocentric (more than 3 or 7?) and aggressive (more than 8?)
    my point is, I'm not the one reorienting it. it is the conventional Western view of 2 that is the reoriented one.

And Joffrey as a 2? Why not 3 or 8?
    not 3: he lacks deceit and image manipulation skills
    not 8: he's a pussy and has no presence to him
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

If this is the Joff I think you guys are talking about, why is he not a 6?