some things which are blatantly not 8
- a friend brought to my attention that I'm placating when someone comes at me aggressively. most of the time, my thoughts are "they're just pissed. the real issue will be easy to solve once they calm down", then I realize later "that guy was an ass, I should checked his ass WAY harder" (it's no much an unwillingness to use force as much as not realizing when I actually need to. @Starry
could have a point, because this sounds like a 9 tendency)
- I lay low until I know I can win. I'm not going to lie to you or be sneaky or passive aggressive, but I know when I am outmatched and I lack 8's awareness of
- when someone insults me, my first instinct is "oh dear, I probably did something wrong", which is very 6 (should have mentioned this earlier).
- I daydream about power far more than actually seeking it (working on this one lol)
- it's unnatural for me to act on my aggression without knowing what to do first (mature 8s will wait for the right time to strike and not indulge their impulses, but their first pull is still "smash dis bitch!".