User Tag List

View Poll Results: 7 or 6?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • correctly typed (with cp Sexual 6 wing)

1 11.11%
  • 7w6 Sp/Sx (you're aggressive cuz you're Sp 7)

1 11.11%
  • 6w7 Sx/Sp (too aggressive to be Sx 7)

0 0%
  • 7w8 (there's nothing 6 about you, that's 8 you dumbass!)

2 22.22%
  • other

5 55.56%
First 12345 Last

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    honestly, I think a lot of my frustration comes from the conflicting, rather nebulous information out there on the Enneagram. I never had this problem at all with MBTI, because the functions are more agreed upon. looked at them and said "I'm Ne as fuck, I'm Fi as fuck, my Te is decent and Si stuff is my Achilles heel. I'm ENFP". apart from reconsidering INFP for my type a few times (which doesn't make a world of difference, since the top two functions are the same), I haven't really doubted it.

with Enneagram, I think what's happening is I'm getting trapped in this Ne-Te loop of bouncing off ideas and possibilities and asking for more and more info, little of which is anything new or of any actual use to me cuz I end up going in circles (this is also very head center)
    Enneagram is a shit show. People are trying to assign surface manifestations to the types and failing. Enneagram institute would have me as a 6, helen palmer has me as either an 8 or a 4, naranjo has me as an 8, eclectic energies has me as a 7...

Its tough but Ive decided that I am going to be the one telling others what it means to be the same type as me, whether they agree or disagree.

The best part about being a cult leader is the passive income.

You'll get it eventually.

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Azure Flame View Post
    Enneagram is a shit show. People are trying to assign surface manifestations to the types and failing. Enneagram institute would have me as a 6, helen palmer has me as either an 8 or a 4, naranjo has me as an 8, eclectic energies has me as a 7...
    Its tough but Ive decided that I am going to be the one telling others what it means to be the same type as me, whether they agree or disagree.
    I can sympathize

the Fauvres: 8w7 (like, I would be a fuckin textbook 8w7 according to them LOL)
    Enneagram Institute: 4w3
    Naranjo: 7w6
    Riso and Hudson: 7w8
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7

It just sounds like you are ready to graduate the school of typology and get a real life.

See what you actually are from all angles, lenses and functional viewpoints, then teach people what it means to be what you are.

I tell people that the key defining trait to being an 8w7 is the appearance of being a living suicide. Might not be completely true but I can only be as accurate as myself.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7

in other words... yolo

I think palmer got my beautiful human side, and naranjo got my bad side.

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Azure Flame View Post
    It just sounds like you are ready to graduate the school of typology and get a real life.
    See what you actually are from all angles, lenses and functional viewpoints, then teach people what it means to be what you are.
    I tell people that the key defining trait to being an 8w7 is the appearance of being a living suicide. Might not be completely true but I can only be as accurate as myself.
    *looks at your post count*
    you have a point, but maybe you should consider taking your own advise here :P
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7

I run a gym, make youtube videos and live in an RV and am a week or so away from becomming a roughneck. Im still working on it but my youtube channel and "MBTI EXPERT" status is old news to me at this point.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7

I run a gym, make youtube videos and live in an RV and am a week or so away from becomming a roughneck. Im still working on it but my youtube channel and "MBTI EXPERT" status is old news to me at this point. Im here because I enjoy the people and its a source of meaningful conversation as I transition over to having more friends offline than online.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7

Im at the point now where I read enneagram books as simply a perspective and not utter truth. Its still interesting to read various PERSPECTIVES on 8s and see what new info I can learn.

most of my posts are asking how to deal with others anyway.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LSI Se

over at PerC, I contemplated this a few times, and people just blew me off, so I thought I'd ask here where people have seen a bit more of my combative side. overall, the natural pitfalls of 7 fit me far better than those of 6, but I feel like I'm way too fucking aggressive to be Sexual 7w6. anyway, I'll spare my usual narcissistic, self-descriptive dribble. have at it bitches!
    @Animal @The Great One @Viridian @Chanaynay
    you know me well. thoughts?
    The question is why are you aggressive? Is it to protect what is yours, to find out someone's motives , or just for fun? Or some other reason?

Can you give three recent examples of when you were aggressive and what happened or what might have caused that reaction?

FTR I have always thought of you as 7w6 but I'm willing to give some other types a good think.
    Art is the blood of the Exile
    4w3 6w7 8w9 ~ Sx/Sp ~ ISTP ~ LSI-Se

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Overly analytical, yes, but I don't really see you as defensive. You seem more proactive than reactive. That basically takes core 6 off the table.