User Tag List

View Poll Results: 7 or 6?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • correctly typed (with cp Sexual 6 wing)

1 11.11%
  • 7w6 Sp/Sx (you're aggressive cuz you're Sp 7)

1 11.11%
  • 6w7 Sx/Sp (too aggressive to be Sx 7)

0 0%
  • 7w8 (there's nothing 6 about you, that's 8 you dumbass!)

2 22.22%
  • other

5 55.56%
First 1234 Last

Stansmith

Quote Originally Posted by Azure Flame View Post
    No. No 6 is direct. Everything is covert behind the back guised in friendship. Its bullshit really. The only "direct" 6s Ive met are thinkers who have no choice but to state exactly what they mean, like ntjs. But thats only after you ask them specifically and then they ask me "you want the honest truth?"

Compare this to myself where I will accidentally tell you the truth without you asking for it, and censorship hurts my brain.
    Lol.

@Elfboy Your current typing is fine. Although maybe your wing should be questioned.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    we're going to have to disagree here. I'm met some brutally fucking honest 6s. one point you do have though is that I would think a 6 would at least know how to be indirect. I'm rather simple in my thinking and usually miss stuff like passive-aggression, indirect hints etc that 6s seem much better at detecting
    I take that back. I know some istj cp6 who dont mess around, jean claude van damme POSSIBLY being an example. Also funny story, the estj 6s Ive met are still fucking passive aggressive.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7

Id say if you are still skeptical of your type its because you have a weak self understanding and are trying to use typology to compensate for that void. Inanimate concepts arent very good at doing that.

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Id say if you are still skeptical of your type its because you have a weak self understanding and are trying to use typology to compensate for that void. Inanimate concepts arent very good at doing that.
    perhaps. I'll consider that
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    perhaps. I'll consider that
    if you suffer from the same problem as I used to face, its because you only have half of a personality.

The other half you desperately want others to see but you have not seen it with your own eyes, and do not believe it yourself. It is the side of you that you are ashamed of, or desperate for others to tell you that thats what you are. In other words you need to see your evil side with your own eyes or else you will continue to pester us to verify that you are what you suspect yourself to be.

Put bluntly I feel youre a manipulative succubus and I would dread ever bumping into you in real life because you have power over me that Im defenseless against. No one is ever going to tell you this because they dobt want you using your powers on them, or being made aware of it.

"It is quite within the bounds of human mind to imagine his own relative evil. It is a rare and shattering experience for him to look into the face of absolute evil."

You certainly have power over others but are you responsible enough to use that power for good?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

if you suffer from the same problem as I used to face, its because you only have half of a personality.
    The other half you desperately want others to see but you have not seen it with your own eyes, and do not believe it yourself. It is the side of you that you are ashamed of, or desperate for others to tell you that thats what you are. In other words you need to see your evil side with your own eyes or else you will continue to pester us to verify that you are what you suspect yourself to be.
    eh, I'm not sure that's it. perhaps what I'm really looking for is better type descriptions, in which case hitting the books would be better than asking people on forums. like your last comment, I'll think about it though.
    Edit:
    to be fair, this is the first serious type reconsideration I've done in a while. I periodically question 7w6 vs 7w8 and Sx/Sp vs Sp/Sx, but it's fleeting and something I realize wouldn't make much of a difference anyway. I know myself pretty well, it's how lines up with Enneagram theory that's sometimes the problem
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Chibi Seme
    Sunburst!
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7

Try imagining yourself as a fucking succubus while looking at your avatar, while listening to your favorite music, and you might understand what that means.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7

ah. So perhaps you do know yourself and thats why you are reconsidering your type?

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7

For the record I dont think you are aggressive at all. Thats reserved for me. but I do think youre really creepy.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

ah. So perhaps you do know yourself and thats why you are reconsidering your type?
    honestly, I think a lot of my frustration comes from the conflicting, rather nebulous information out there on the Enneagram. I never had this problem at all with MBTI, because the functions are more agreed upon. looked at them and said "I'm Ne as fuck, I'm Fi as fuck, my Te is decent and Si stuff is my Achilles heel. I'm ENFP". apart from reconsidering INFP for my type a few times (which doesn't make a world of difference, since the top two functions are the same), I haven't really doubted it.

with Enneagram, I think what's happening is I'm getting trapped in this Ne-Te loop of bouncing off ideas and possibilities and asking for more and more info, little of which is anything new or of any actual use to me cuz I end up going in circles (this is also very head center)

Edit:
    For the record I dont think you are aggressive at all.
    oh I am, you just don't see it online cuz no one has the power to really do anything to me. IRL I'm more prone to physical aggression and Te verbal bitch slapping people into line. online I just ignore it most of the time because it's just walls of text and I can't really force anyone to do shit like I can in real life.

but I do think youre really creepy.
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Chibi Seme
    Sunburst!