User Tag List

Banned
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram

Default Turn a negative situation into something positive.

Us 7s are known as the optimists of the world. Lets live up to our name and show everyone how we can use our legendary optimism to turn something from bad to good.

Ill start.

This morning I was in the kitchen making a healthy but nasty and tasty drink concoction, when much to my chagrin the bottom of the blender decided to detach itself from the top leaving my counter in a puddly mess. Without thinking, the first thing I said to my mom who looked peeved was, "You know the great thing about making a mess, is after cleaning it up, the space is cleaner than it was before!"

C'mon 7s help me spread our signature ! Other positive outlookers feel free to chime in as well

Permabanned

Never really related much to this side of 7. Just looks cheezy to me. Negative things bring me more drama for my 4 fix. But I do hate it when people around me ruin my vibe or say something can't be done.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by Ozones View Post
    C'mon 7s help me spread our signature ! Other positive outlookers feel free to chime in as well
    I melt the world with optimism every single day of my life, because it is my true nature, my essence - that which I believe in without having to believe in anything,
    How often does anything go exactly as planned?
    Ummmm - almost NEVERRR!!!
    So why get bent out of shape over it?
    Seriously. There is more than one way to make any situation work.
    Those who sit by the wayside and give in to negativity, doubt, and/or indifference - will be washed away, or drowned with the tides of life over and over again.
    Pay attention, think, believe in yourself - and most importantly: ACT UPON YOUR INSTINCTS AS SUCH.
    No game in this life is ever won from the sidelines, so get on the field and play.

-Halla74
    --------------------
    Type Stats:
    MBTI -> (E) 77.14% | (i) 22.86% ; (S) 60% | (n) 40% ; (T) 72.22% | (f) 27.78% ; (P) 51.43% | (j) 48.57%
    BIG 5 -> Extroversion 77% ; Accommodation 60% ; Orderliness 62% ; Emotional Stability 64% ; Open Mindedness 74%

Quotes:
    "If somebody asks your MBTI type on a first date, run". -Donna Cecilia
    "Enneagram is psychological underpinnings. Cognitive Functions are mental reasoning and perceptional processes. -Sanjuro

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Ummm. It's a 2 thing too! Lol!! Give me ANY scenario and I can find you a silver lining.
    6w7 Sx/Sp (621 or 612. Same diff :p).

Banned
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Halla74 View Post
    I melt the world with optimism every single day of my life, because it is my true nature, my essence - that which I believe in without having to believe in anything,
    How often does anything go exactly as planned?
    Ummmm - almost NEVERRR!!!
    So why get bent out of shape over it?
    Seriously. There is more than one way to make any situation work.
    Those who sit by the wayside and give in to negativity, doubt, and/or indifference - will be washed away, or drowned with the tides of life over and over again.
    Pay attention, think, believe in yourself - and most importantly: ACT UPON YOUR INSTINCTS AS SUCH.
    No game in this life is ever won from the sidelines, so get on the field and play.

-Halla74
    Haha i love your energy! Fine @badger055 call me and @Halla74 cheesy! Your missing out

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Knowing you're into positivity, you should keep the smileys to the minimum to make our reading experience extra positive.

Have an A-1 day.