User Tag List

First 34567 Last

MBTI
    ENTP

Pisces, ENTP, Enneagram Social 5

But apparently there was some weird shit the year I was born, which basically means I should read Scorpio's stars, rather than Pisces. I don't remember what that was all about, but that was the upshot of it, so I was told by a friend avidly into astrology years ago. Makes sense, as most people who are into that kinda thing (I'm not) guess me as Scorpio or sometimes Aquarius, but never Pisces. They're always surprised when I say I was born March 12.
    Ils se d�merdent, les mecs: trop bon, trop con..................................MY BLOG!

"When it all comes down to dust
    I will kill you if I must
    I will help you if I can" - Leonard Cohen

MBTI
    type

Quote Originally Posted by Uberfuhrer View Post
    Oh and yes, Cancer is ruled by the Moon and Leo by the Sun, neither of which are planets...so what's wrong with Scorpio being ruled by Pluto?
    Bah--it's too nuevo.

It wasn't discovered until 1930. It, Uranus, and Neptune were added to astrology after the system was hammered out, so the influence of these three modern planets is still disputed.

Call me old-fashioned if you want. But the old-time religion is good enough for me.

Who rises in the morning, looks in the mirror and says, "I think I will do something stupid today?" -- James Hollis
    If people never did silly things nothing intelligent would ever get done. -- Ludwig Wittgenstein
    Whaling is illegal in Oklahoma.

MBTI
    ISTP

EDIT: Oh and yes, Cancer is ruled by the Moon and Leo by the Sun, neither of which are planets...so what's wrong with Scorpio being ruled by Pluto?
    I object! Pluto is not a planet.

Quote Originally Posted by ptgatsby View Post

Indeed, l'il Pluto was kicked out a while ago:

And, on topic, I'm an Aries with a Virgo rising, Virgo moon and am a pretty typical INFJ - how does that fit?

LD

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by ptgatsby View Post

But the Sun and the Moon are?

And Pluto is a dwarf planet or planetoid. As far as I'm concerned, the word planet is in it.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by laughing dolphin View Post
    And, on topic, I'm an Aries with a Virgo rising, Virgo moon and am a pretty typical INFJ - how does that fit?

LD
    No one answer this. I told everyone again and again and again and again that this isn't related to your actual star sign.

It is the symbols I am interested in. I don't care how it relates to one's real star sign.

MBTI
    type

But the Sun and the Moon are?
    The Sun and Moon are big, important entities, responsible for life as we know it and tides and lunacy.

And Pluto is a dwarf planet or planetoid. As far as I'm concerned, the word planet is in it.
    And they all have plan in them, so that legitimizes astrology, right?

Who rises in the morning, looks in the mirror and says, "I think I will do something stupid today?" -- James Hollis
    If people never did silly things nothing intelligent would ever get done. -- Ludwig Wittgenstein

MBTI
    type

No one answer this. I told everyone again and again and again and again that this isn't related to your actual star sign.

It is the symbols I am interested in. I don't care how it relates to one's real star sign.
    Okay, I'll stop bugging you. Pax?

I think the symbols are good things. Myth and metaphor give us a vocabulary to discuss stuff that is otherwise ineffable.

But, just like with Xander's Grand Unification Theory of Type, I get squibish around monolithic systems of coordination. They're too codified and don't allow for enough nuance. Thinkers love systems, tho, and we'll try our darnedest to make it all match up.

I just think life is more fun with some loose strings and unmated socks.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Yes, and we can't live without Mercury (about the same size as Pluto), Venus, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus (I know what you're going to say, so shut up), and Neptune.

Saying Pluto isn't a planet because it's small and abnormal is like saying a midget isn't a man because he's small and abnormal.

MBTI
    intp

If you are an INTJ you might be an enneagram 1w5. The enneagram of personality was taken out of Jung types, it is just a bad copy of jung's work.

The enneagram does not make any sense, any way you look at it, it just doesn't.