User Tag List

First 210111213 Last

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quit wasting time with astrology. It is complete and utter bullshit, and has been demonstrated as such countless times.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w? sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Uberfuhrer View Post
    Zodiac Sign, MBTI, Enneagram

NT Temperament, Air
    Gemini, ENTP, 7w6
    Gemini, INTP, 5w6
    Libra, ENTJ, 1w9
    Aquarius, INTJ, 5w4
    I would reason that 5w6 = INTJ and 5w4 = INTP.

The 6 enneagram is described as "The committed, security-oriented type. Sixes are reliable, hard-working, responsible, and trustworthy", which seems to be inherently INTJ to me.

The 4 enneagram, although described as an "emotional" type, is also an introspective, absent minded type, much like the INTP. And since the 4 in this case is not the main function, my deduction is reasonable.

"Five Enneagram - Five With A Four Wing: The Iconoclast. The four wing produces an emotional "charge" that complements the five's mental intensity. They are emotionally sensitive and easily overwhelmed, yet at the same time driven to explore their emotional landscapes, often by deliberately entering dark, esoteric, or disturbing arenas of thoughts. Compared to 5w6's, 5w4's have a more intuitive, non-rational approach to knowledge"

The 'intuitive, non-rational approach' speaks to me as a strong Perceiving type, with a fairly weak Thinking percentage.

So, really, it could just depend on your percentages, in the end.

I have observed many INTPs who happen to be 5w4. Most of these had weak Ts and high Ps. I have also seen some with a high Thinking percentage and a lower Perceiving percentage (like myself) who score as 5w6.

Same with INTJs. Those with low Ts and Js would most usually receive 5w4, and those with higher would receive 5w6.
    "A spill at the plant increased the phosphates in the lake and produced a scum of algae so thick that the swamp smell filled the air, infiltrating the genteel mansions. Debutantes cried over the misfortune of coming out in a season everyone would remember for its bad smell."

MBTI
    ISFJ

There was this ENTJ once that related to me and was a Libra like I am. I'm an enneagram type 8. Hmmm....I wonder if this is somehow....

....all bulshit!

MBTI
    INtj
    Enneagram
    9w1

Quote Originally Posted by Shimpei View Post
    This theorizing is so silly, guys. Actually the exceptions are many more than those cases that fit well in your systems.
    One example: me - ISFJ - E9 - Cancer
    It does seem to become silly this far drawn on.
    The more factors you correlate, the less strong the correlation.

Quote Originally Posted by secondhandsight View Post
    INFJ: Cancer sun, Sagittarian moon,
    Capricorn rising. A few patterns I've
    noticed for sun signs around my neck
    of the woods:

Cancer, xNFx
    Gemini, xSxP
    Taurus, xNxP
    Virgo, ISxJ
    Aquarius, ENxJ
    Capricorn IxTJ
    Pisces, IxFP
    Sagittarius, ENxP
    Aries, xNTJ
    Leo, ExxP
    Scorpio, INxx
    Libra, xNxJ
    Would you smallen the S and P for Gemini?

Btw, I would be INTP, Gemini, 5w6 (or 5w4 or 9w1), fitting in OP's first idea.
    Last edited by Llewellyn; 01-29-2010 at 03:44 PM. Reason: took added part to form new thread
    INtj | 9w1

MBTI
    esfp
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Socionics
    ILE

Zodiac Sign: Aries
    Rising Sign is in 23 Degrees Cancer
    Sun is in 04 Degrees Aries.
    Moon is in 27 Degrees Sagittarius.
    Enneagram: 7w8
    MBTI type: ENTj, with a tiny J
    Chinese Zodiac Sign: Monkey
    Oh yeah?

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by MiasmaResonance View Post
    I would reason that 5w6 = INTJ and 5w4 = INTP.

The 6 enneagram is described as "The committed, security-oriented type. Sixes are reliable, hard-working, responsible, and trustworthy", which seems to be inherently INTJ to me.

The 4 enneagram, although described as an "emotional" type, is also an introspective, absent minded type, much like the INTP. And since the 4 in this case is not the main function, my deduction is reasonable.

"Five Enneagram - Five With A Four Wing: The Iconoclast. The four wing produces an emotional "charge" that complements the five's mental intensity. They are emotionally sensitive and easily overwhelmed, yet at the same time driven to explore their emotional landscapes, often by deliberately entering dark, esoteric, or disturbing arenas of thoughts. Compared to 5w6's, 5w4's have a more intuitive, non-rational approach to knowledge"

The 'intuitive, non-rational approach' speaks to me as a strong Perceiving type, with a fairly weak Thinking percentage.

So, really, it could just depend on your percentages, in the end.

I have observed many INTPs who happen to be 5w4. Most of these had weak Ts and high Ps. I have also seen some with a high Thinking percentage and a lower Perceiving percentage (like myself) who score as 5w6.

Same with INTJs. Those with low Ts and Js would most usually receive 5w4, and those with higher would receive 5w6.
    I score as 5w4 with a high T percentage. I do have an even higher P percentage though. Just to provide some extra information.
    Ne > Ti > Si >> Te > Se >> Fe > Fi > Ni
    5 so/sp
    Chaotic Neutral/Evil

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    2w3
    Socionics
    ENFP

Yes! I'm very interested in astrology!

Okay, I'm a 2w3 -> Which correlates with cancer. My Moon conjunct ascendant, and Moon rules cancer. So I guess psychologically/emotionally (which the moon represents) I would be a 2w3. However it is in Aries, in the 12th house. So I don't know.

I'm an Aquarian Sun. I told you I had a secret INTJ hiding behind that ESFP !

I might also be a 3w2 (like 2w3) which is Leo. Leo is my chart ruler (Mars in Aries is in Leo in the 5th house), so I can see where the ESFP originates. It's all very correlating for me !

And since I am Chinese, of course Chinese astrology is going to be something I really know. I won't talk about my Bazi, or my Imperial Palaces, though I'll say I'm a Yin Wood Boar as the Year; the Pig correlates with 'water' BTW.

I have an Aries Ascendant; so I might seem like an ISTP? 8w9? I'm not very sure. I have an Aries Moon as well!

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Uberfuhrer View Post
    And naturally, this is based on my readings of astrology and what each signs represent. I do not necessarily believe in it, so naturally, it is possible for a Capricorn (which I labeled ESTJ) to be an INFP (which I labeled for Pisces).
    I am an INFP Capricorn myself. :yim_rolling_on_the_
    INFP | 4w5 | Phlegmatic-Melancholic

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w? sp/sx

An INTP Sagittarius..how does that work?
    Please, tell me.
    "A spill at the plant increased the phosphates in the lake and produced a scum of algae so thick that the swamp smell filled the air, infiltrating the genteel mansions. Debutantes cried over the misfortune of coming out in a season everyone would remember for its bad smell."

MBTI
    infp
    Enneagram
    4w3
    Socionics
    intj

I'm a Leo but my birth chart is heavily influenced by Libra. I also have Aquarius for my moon sign. Do you think that affects the SP temperament ? While I get lots of NF/NT I relate to ST/SF types. I also get compared to a lot of ST/SF typed characters. I do believe that astrology & even numerology play into your MBTI so I like this post. My Enneagram is 6 but I'm an incredibly anxious person. If I wasn't I believe I would be a 3 or 9.