• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Traditional Enneagram] Cultures by enneagram and MBTI

badger055

Permabanned
I notice personality type specific cultures all the time so I thought it would be interesting to make a list of them. Post any type of culture like a city or a country or a micro culture like hipsters.

Miami: 378
Hollywood: 7s
Russia: ISTP
France: ISFP
Japan: ISTJ 1
Rave culture: 794
Bronies: ENFP/INFP
hipsters: INFJ/ISFP social doms
bodybuilding: 3s
tibetan monks: 9s

Alea_iacta_est

The Southern United States - ESFJ 2w1 - 1w2 - 6w7

China - ISTJ 1w9 - 5w6 - 3w4 (Methinks that ISTJ 1 for Japan would fit Imperial Japan, nowadays it seems INxP-ish)

Germany - ISTP 5w6 - 8w9 - 3w4

Cygnus

Bronies: ENFP/INFP
:unicorn:

Poland -- INTP

Russia -- ISTP

Germany -- ISTJ

US -- ESxx (ISFP in its earlier days when it revolted against Britain)

Ireland -- INFP

Southern Africa -- ESxP

Australia -- ESTP

Lermuria -- INTJ

Ozones

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
New York City neighborhoods:

Upper East Side:xxSJ
Upper West Side: ENFx
Midtown/ Times Square: ExxP
Chelsea/ The village: IxFP
Soho: ESxx
Lower East Side: Asians
Fiancial District/ Wall Street: xxTJ
Brooklyn: Godamn Hipsters so IxFP

Ozones

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
Miami: 378

Fake boobs and fake personas. I was just in South Beach a couple weeks ago, the place is a total 3 fest

S

Stansmith

Brooklyn hipsters - Deltas and Beta NFs, maybe a few Gamma SF's. Delta>Beta/Gamma>Alpha. I imagine Deltas would be more the casual, Eco friendly, hang-out-by-the-coffee-shop brand of hipster, while Gamma/Beta hipsters would be the haughty, elusive kind.

I mean it in jest, of course. I don't take the term seriously.

Ozones

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
Advertisement for some moving company I saw on the subway. Native New Yorkers hate the hipsters in Brooklyn.

PicsPlay_1394167210296.jpg
[MENTION=18664]Stansmith[/MENTION]