User Tag List

12 Last

Stansmith

Default Describe your Heart-Center.

Let's assume tritype theory is valid..

I find that my 3w4-fix gives me a subtle 'royalty complex' which I find pretty embarrassing (and try to suppress), especially when I feel relatively content with myself. While I generally avoid being arrogant in my actions, thoughts of that nature can definitely run through my mind at times. I've also always felt a sense of separation from others and the standards that they choose to embody (which seem to be of a more 2/3w2-ish nature), even if it isn't necessarily expressed through my behavior or conscious thoughts towards them...I can also relate to 4-ish themes, although I think I filter my presentation a bit more than 4(-fixer)s do. It almost feels as if I'm constantly tethering between identification with images of tragedy and victimization, and images of triumph and transcendence.

My movements and mannerisms can also be pretty effete, although subtle as opposed to flamboyant.

Of course, this is all just conjecture and may as well be a convenient coverup for my character flaws.
    Last edited by Stansmith; 02-21-2014 at 01:08 PM.

Stansmith

I also seem to have an unreasonable fascination with the masculine and feminine form, and other forms of artifice...which is described somewhat in this Sexual-3 description:

Ichazo's "Virility/Femininity"

Intimate Threes mask themselves with an image of what a sexually appealing man or woman is. They play roles in romantic relationships hoping to get love or admiration. Image is based on community or cultural standards of desirability or a given partner's expectations. If not committed to a specific partner then they will project an image generally and seek sexual conquests. Intimate Threes in the movies can be sexual imposters or suave, attractive ideals of masculinity or femininity. Female characters tend to be beautiful out-of-reach Sirens.
    Although my conception of masculinity is much more personally defined.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

death before settling for less? death for valhalla? yolo?

Permabanned

4w3 = I want to become someone significant

MBTI
    Ne
    Enneagram
    468 sx/so
    Socionics
    :-( None

I assume tritype theory is valid, because I draw VERY heavy influence from my heart-center. Could still be my core as far as I'm concerned, though I now seem to have discerned another core underneath it.

For me, the 4w5 is about a sense of my own personal inadequacy--I am not the person I want me to be. I have tendencies to believe I'm the ONLY person who experiences these feelings, and I watch hopelessly as others effortlessly do the things from which I am prohibited--make friends, have social skills, form relationships, have fun. It's painful to watch, and leaves me with a sense of envy. A lot of my statements begin with, "How come I don't get to [fill in blank with desirable thing of choice]???". And so I tend to hate others who've been granted what I lack. In the past, I have developed major hangups around my own deprivation and how I'm "supposed to be" deprived, so therefore cannot partake of everyone else's way of life.

I furthermore share basic attributes such as a unique aesthetic sense, an orientation away from "shallow", a tendency to ponder death and the passing of all things, introjection (meaning I blame myself for my own inadequacies; I believe the worst of myself to prevent further pain), an at-times excruciating awareness of my own inner state, and a tendency to identify with (and judge others by) suffering. I have been unwilling to "sell out" (i.e., change myself to lighten my burdens).

Visibly, the only indication you'd see is me wearing offbeat--and occasionally flamboyant--clothes, an occasional bout of melodrama, and a tendency to keep to myself. No one knows me; I stand alone.

WhoCares

4w3, I am a faerie queen incarnate who will one day rejoin my queendom. Luckily my 5 core does this...to that.

Stansmith

Quote Originally Posted by Sanjuro View Post
    I assume tritype theory is valid, because I draw VERY heavy influence from my heart-center. Could still be my core as far as I'm concerned, though I now seem to have discerned another core underneath it.

For me, the 4w5 is about a sense of my own personal inadequacy--I am not the person I want me to be. I have tendencies to believe I'm the ONLY person who experiences these feelings, and I watch hopelessly as others effortlessly do the things from which I am prohibited--make friends, have social skills, form relationships, have fun. It's painful to watch, and leaves me with a sense of envy. A lot of my statements begin with, "How come I don't get to [fill in blank with desirable thing of choice]???". And so I tend to hate others who've been granted what I lack. In the past, I have developed major hangups around my own deprivation and how I'm "supposed to be" deprived, so therefore cannot partake of everyone else's way of life.

I furthermore share basic attributes such as a unique aesthetic sense, an orientation away from "shallow", a tendency to ponder death and the passing of all things, introjection (meaning I blame myself for my own inadequacies; I believe the worst of myself to prevent further pain), an at-times excruciating awareness of my own inner state, and a tendency to identify with (and judge others by) suffering. I have been unwilling to "sell out" (i.e., change myself to lighten my burdens).

Visibly, the only indication you'd see is me wearing offbeat--and occasionally flamboyant--clothes, an occasional bout of melodrama, and a tendency to keep to myself. No one knows me; I stand alone.
    I can relate to most all of this (the idea of the fantasy self, especially)..but there's usually a sense that these inadequacies somehow make me stronger. I can't say I envy most people as intensely either (not now at least), my strife is mainly internal and has to do with my inability to meet my own personal standards. In other words, the only person I seem to feel envy towards is my ideal self...

MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

3w4, I think.

I care about the image I project to others and want to be perceived as successful.
    On the 4 side, I can be envious of those who I perceive as more successful than I am.
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne

LadyLazarus

As an sx 4 I've noticed my core/heart manifests itself most tangibly in relationships;over the top possessiveness of my past Significant others/close relationships,intense flares of jealousy when they talk to others,jealousy at their ease of communication,aloofness after such an incident,wanting them to only talk to/pay attention to me,wanting them to feel the hurt/embarrassment I feel,lashing out to injure them as they did me,shame at what a poor specimen of a human I am in comparison,shame that I feel jealous,inferiority,feelings of "what is wrong with me?",feeling inadequate,and most of all shame about being so weird/awkward.

Luckily,I seem to attract/be attracted to extroverts,so this won't be the last time my so very pleasant feelings/state of mind become tangible to others.Yay.
    Last edited by LadyLazarus; 02-21-2014 at 02:47 PM.

Stansmith

I'm curious to hear whether any of you think what I described here was 4w3-ish...I still think 3w4 suits me better. I seem to lack any of the outward, dramatic flair that's typically associated with 4w3s.