User Tag List

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Default enneatyping an INTJ

I'm trying to enneatype an INTJ, but I don't think he's one of the most common INTJ types (3, 5, 8). How do the different enneatypes manifest themselves in INTJs?

Socionics
    ILI

The most common enneatypes for INTJ are 5,6, and 1. The rarest are 2, 9, and 7, leaving 3, 4, and 8 in the mid-range.

You will probably never meet an INTJ 2, 7, or 9 (except for one of the mods here, who I can't remember how to spell his or her name to mention, he or she is an INTJ 9) due to the increased rarity among the already few (assuming all sample sizes are accurate for the entire population).

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Ah, got it. Thought I heard somewhere that 3 and 8 were common types for INTJs. But E1 makes sense.

Either way, pretty sure he's not a 2, 3, 7, or 8. I could see him maybe being a 4, 6, or 9. It's possible he's a 5 or a 1, but I'm thinking it's more probable it would be a wing or just a part of his type rather than being his main type. I actually mis-typed him at first as an ISFJ in MBTI because he doesn't exude the INTJ confidence that is so often talked about, though I can clearly see his INTJ-ness now.

Socionics
    ILI

Quote Originally Posted by autumnandtherain View Post
    Ah, got it. Thought I heard somewhere that 3 and 8 were common types for INTJs. But E1 makes sense.

Either way, pretty sure he's not a 2, 3, 7, or 8. I could see him maybe being a 4, 6, or 9. It's possible he's a 5 or a 1, but I'm thinking it's more probable it would be a wing or just a part of his type rather than being his main type. I actually mis-typed him at first as an ISFJ in MBTI because he doesn't exude the INTJ confidence that is so often talked about, though I can clearly see his INTJ-ness now.
    Do you know what neurotic emotion rules him the most out of anger, anxiety, and shame?

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

I'm almost positive it's not anger. I've never seen him angry. Ever. Mildly annoyed, yes, but never truly angry. I'd have to say probably anxiety, though I wouldn't rule out shame.