User Tag List

First 3456 Last

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

@valaki have you considered E8 ?

When you read about enneagram, focus on the core fears.
    Don't spoil the movie with previews of the descriptions

I must be honest in that I'm not in the best of energies lately. Not negative. Just fairly spent. I haven't my typical enthusiastic energy to give. But you are more than welcome to meet me half way. Read E8 and tell me what you think. Remember that this is a denial type which is to say, be honest with yourself. Many people are mistyped for no other reason than they focus on what the ego wants to hear. Everyone has their "bullshit". But we can chuck it out the window till we own it, ya know what I mean.

You're enthusiastic and eager which is good. Curious to. You might even be an 8w7.

Let me know what you think after you've read at least 3 articles (new to this site so not sure what article selection you have) but there is always the google gods to consult if need be. :p

p.s. The color question was, How does that make you 'feel'. But no matter, I look forward to what you think after you've read some.
    6w7 Sx/Sp (621 or 612. Same diff :p).

MBTI
    SeNi
    Enneagram
    8+7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SeTi

Quote Originally Posted by NK258 View Post
    @valaki have you considered E8 ?
    Oh yes I have, it's tentatively in my profile too

When you read about enneagram, focus on the core fears.
    Don't spoil the movie with previews of the descriptions
    I'm afraid I started the wrong way because I started with descriptions in an enneagram book that my brother had. :p

I have since then discovered the core stuff, though it doesn't mean it's easy to understand all of it. Esp as these fears are hidden by default anyway.

I must be honest in that I'm not in the best of energies lately. Not negative. Just fairly spent. I haven't my typical enthusiastic energy to give. But you are more than welcome to meet me half way. Read E8 and tell me what you think. Remember that this is a denial type which is to say, be honest with yourself. Many people are mistyped for no other reason than they focus on what the ego wants to hear. Everyone has their "bullshit". But we can chuck it out the window till we own it, ya know what I mean.
    Yes, all that's why I'm trying to get so deep into this.

Sorry about the energy issues.

You're enthusiastic and eager which is good. Curious to. You might even be an 8w7.
    That's actually a pretty good description of me 8w7 yeah could be ;p

Let me know what you think after you've read at least 3 articles (new to this site so not sure what article selection you have) but there is always the google gods to consult if need be. :p
    "What I think", this is pretty generic. Do you want me to PM you on that? It would be too long for this thread

p.s. The color question was, How does that make you 'feel'. But no matter, I look forward to what you think after you've read some.
    Feel energy I really can't describe it better than that... Why did you ask about colours though? What do colours mean to you in this context?

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

@valaki (haven't read your profile so didn't know). But remember all of this takes time to really digest everything. So take your time. And stop saying sorry silly >.<

A persons energy can often be associated with 'favorites'. It's hard to explain. Random questions often elicit insight for me. Along with a whole bunch of other stuff (patterns) in my head and I can't explain it any more than you can describe the feeling of energy. Lol!
    Last edited by NK258; 01-31-2014 at 01:47 AM.

MBTI
    SeNi
    Enneagram
    8+7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SeTi

@valaki (haven't read your profile so didn't know). But remember all of this takes time to really digest everything. Counter phobic 6 looks like 7 for instance. So take your time. And stop saying sorry silly >.<

A persons energy can be often be associated with 'favorites'. It's hard to explain. Random questions often elicit insight for me. Along with a whole bunch of other stuff (patterns) in my head and I can't explain it any more than you can describe the feeling of energy. Lol!
    So what colours did you associate with personalities? :p I'm really curious.

Btw you didn't answer if you wanted me to PM you on the issue as above mentioned, or did you just mean to ask about whether I think 8 is a possible typing for me (that is, a Yes/No type of answer)?

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by valaki View Post
    So what colours did you associate with personalities? :p I'm really curious.

Btw you didn't answer if you wanted me to PM you on the issue as above mentioned, or did you just mean to ask about whether I think 8 is a possible typing for me (that is, a Yes/No type of answer)?
    I'm sorry , I didn't mean to avoid the question. I'm really low energy lately so can't really help you in a one on one scenario in order to determine your type. My apologies. If you post your thoughts in a thread I might reply when I have time and energy to do so, if it's not personal per se

I do believe I have a good idea what your core type is with a dominant wing. But it's not my job to tell you what you are. But if you answer this honestly it might help clarify which is the core ... "Why are you here? Why are you wanting to know your type? What will you get that is important from knowing your type accurately?" ... And keep your answer one word. And don't rush it. Really think about it. That might help clarify your deeper motivations.

If you answer that I can ask more questions but all of my questions will be the same.

"What do you get that is important .. From 'that' ? "

You answer. Then ask the question again (that being your previous answer).

Layer by layer, unravel your mind. But this is serious introspection in a VERY, fuck the bullshit type of way.

I hope that helps. Again, my apologies if I can't give you what you think you need. But in reality, I'm giving you exactly what you need. The opportunity for you to figure it out yourself. If I tell you what I think, it'll only taint the process for the outcome to make any difference.

MBTI
    SeNi
    Enneagram
    8+7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SeTi

I'm sorry , I didn't mean to avoid the question. I'm really low energy lately so can't really help you in a one on one scenario in order to determine your type. My apologies. If you post your thoughts in a thread I might reply when I have time and energy to do so, if it's not personal per se
    No worries. Seems like you're really good with paying attention to your needs being a type 2 Hehe

I do believe I have a good idea what your core type is with a dominant wing. But it's not my job to tell you what you are. But if you answer this honestly it might help clarify which is the core ... "Why are you here? Why are you wanting to know your type? What will you get that is important from knowing your type accurately?" ... And keep your answer one word. And don't rush it. Really think about it. That might help clarify your deeper motivations.
    I'm just trying to understand myself more. By default I have very low self-consciousness. That has its advantages but some disadvantages too - in terms of not really being aware of what I am like and why etc.

Self-improvement resulting from being more aware would be nice too.

I believe I have already taken some steps for the former goal (what/why I am like...). But I'm sure I can go on further.

If you answer that I can ask more questions but all of my questions will be the same.

"What do you get that is important .. From 'that' ? "

You answer. Then ask the question again (that being your previous answer).

Layer by layer, unravel your mind. But this is serious introspection in a VERY, fuck the bullshit type of way.
    I see

I hope that helps. Again, my apologies if I can't give you what you think you need. But in reality, I'm giving you exactly what you need. The opportunity for you to figure it out yourself. If I tell you what I think, it'll only taint the process for the outcome to make any difference.
    Well no worries about that, I prefer to figure out things for myself even if I'm curious about what others think.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by valaki View Post
    Well no worries about that, I prefer to figure out things for myself even if I'm curious about what others think.
    why is it important to understand yourself more ?

what preceded (event) that made you want to understand yourself more ?

What are you going to get that is important from knowing what others think about you ? (or what your enng type is).

If you answer these questions to yourself honestly,
    I have no doubt you're capable of hitting the nail on the head with sifting out what your true motivations (core fears) etc. are.

I know I'm not giving easily. But I do very much hope I've helped.

MBTI
    SeNi
    Enneagram
    8+7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SeTi

why is it important to understand yourself more ?
    What I said about self-improvement. Have some issues as well that maybe I can understand better. Mostly society related things.

Also, to have a sense of identity on a more abstract level. I have a more basic concrete sense of self by default which isn't really something that's readily to be verbalized.

That's part of it too, being able to put things into words is nice.

what preceded (event) that made you want to understand yourself more ?
    There was no such concrete event

Just found these personality sites by someone linking to them once

What are you going to get that is important from knowing what others think about you ? (or what your enng type is).
    As I said I'm not self-conscious so I usually only realise I am like this or that way after someone comments on it (unsolicited usually). I mean concrete personality traits etc. So in that sense it's useful to know what others think... Of course I don't just blindly accept if someone says something about me, I will start observing myself and see if it is really so.

However I wouldn't want to feel like I need to conform to expectations. That's the wrong kind of being self-conscious, I cannot function that way.

If you answer these questions to yourself honestly,
    I have no doubt you're capable of hitting the nail on the head with sifting out what your true motivations (core fears) etc. are.
    Hmm these questions seem like a pretty far connection to that. But possibly I'm still just scratching the surface with my answers

I know I'm not giving easily. But I do very much hope I've helped.
    Heh no worries

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

@valaki well personally I feel you're a gut type. maybe with either a wing in the head quadrant or a strong head type in your tri-type. It really is something that takes time. even when we think we're past scratching the surface, we aren't. I'm not sure what else I can say. Other people on the net feel confident in typing other people. Personally, I think it's more of a self discovery process (in order to truly reap the benefits of it). But of course, that is just my personal take on it.

MBTI
    SeNi
    Enneagram
    8+7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SeTi

@valaki well personally I feel you're a gut type. maybe with either a wing in the head quadrant or a strong head type in your tri-type.
    That's the way I feel myself

Thanks for saying what you think.

It really is something that takes time. even when we think we're past scratching the surface, we aren't. I'm not sure what else I can say. Other people on the net feel confident in typing other people. Personally, I think it's more of a self discovery process (in order to truly reap the benefits of it). But of course, that is just my personal take on it.
    Yeah I bet it's not as simple