User Tag List

123 Last

Results 1 to 10 of 65

Thread: The drug triad

  1. #1
    Senior Member The Great One's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7
    Posts
    3,461

    Default The drug triad

    I'm noticing that types 6, 7, and 8 are the most likely to do drugs. Therefore I believe that this triad should be known as the "Drug Triad". Who agrees with me?

    @Elfboy is the one that came up with this theory. It wasn't me.

  2. #2
    Blind Guardian Haven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    2w3 so/sp
    Socionics
    ESFj Ti
    Posts
    1,076

    Default

    I disagree
    {The Diplomat}
    Slytherpuff
    s|L|OAx
    Meow.

  3. #3
    Senior Member The Great One's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7
    Posts
    3,461

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Haven View Post
    I disagree
    Why do you disagree?

  4. #4
    Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None
    Posts
    9,635

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Great One View Post
    I'm noticing that types 6, 7, and 8 are the most likely to do drugs. Therefore I believe that this triad should be known as the "Drug Triad". Who agrees with me?
    @Elfboy is the one that came up with this theory. It wasn't me.
    I would also call them the "Freedom and Rebelllion Triad" because they're all likely to hold disdain for (or at least distrust) authority and move against it in different ways.
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

  5. #5
    Blind Guardian Haven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    2w3 so/sp
    Socionics
    ESFj Ti
    Posts
    1,076

    Default

    I think 3s do more drugs than 6s.
    {The Diplomat}
    Slytherpuff
    s|L|OAx
    Meow.

  6. #6
    Blood of the Exile Animal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LSI Se
    Posts
    645

    Default

    4s do a lot of drugs.
    Art is the blood of the Exile
    4w3 6w7 8w9 ~ Sx/Sp ~ ISTP ~ LSI-Se

  7. #7
    Senior Member Sanjuro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    MBTI
    Ne
    Enneagram
    468 sx/so
    Socionics
    :-( None
    Posts
    822

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Great One View Post
    I'm noticing that types 6, 7, and 8 are the most likely to do drugs. Therefore I believe that this triad should be known as the "Drug Triad". Who agrees with me?

    @Elfboy is the one that came up with this theory. It wasn't me.
    LOL, I'd say it's more the "No One Tells Me What To Do" Triad. Drugs don't always have to be part of that. That's a bored, middle-class, developed country sort of thing.

    Quote Originally Posted by Animal View Post
    4s do a lot of drugs.
    I don't do any drugs. I'm pretty much as pure, innocent, and boring as they come. AND I've got a 6 and 8 in my tritype. XD

  8. #8
    Entertaining Cracker five sounds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne
    Posts
    5,634

    Default

    I DO WHAT I WANT!

    *does drugs*

    *crashes car*
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.

  9. #9
    girl with a pretty smile Honor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so
    Posts
    1,671

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Haven View Post
    I think 3s do more drugs than 6s.
    3s, really? Is this based on real-life observation?
    RobertCalifornia: TL thinks im black
    RobertCalifornia: shes my homegurl
    Hive: arent you
    SpankyMcfly: wait... you arent?

    thoughtlost: I am not really religious. I just like getting free stuff from churches.

  10. #10
    girl with a pretty smile Honor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so
    Posts
    1,671

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nicolita View Post
    I DO WHAT I WANT!

    *does drugs*

    *crashes car*
    Uh oh. *Waves bye bye at car.*
    RobertCalifornia: TL thinks im black
    RobertCalifornia: shes my homegurl
    Hive: arent you
    SpankyMcfly: wait... you arent?

    thoughtlost: I am not really religious. I just like getting free stuff from churches.

Similar Threads

  1. Tom Condon explains the three Triads (Videos)
    By VagrantFarce in forum Enneagram
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 06-13-2010, 10:42 PM
  2. The Dark Triad - do you know anyone, or are you one?
    By SilkRoad in forum General Psychology
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-04-2010, 12:21 PM
  3. Consistency and the drugs debate
    By Survive & Stay Free in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-24-2009, 07:41 AM
  4. ANOTHER innocent elderly person killed because of the Drug War
    By pure_mercury in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-14-2009, 02:30 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO