• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Numerology and the Enneagram

ameeker

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
2w3
So is anyone familiar with numerology? Do the Enneagram numbers line up with Numerology Life Paths? In trying to determine my own Enneagram type, I glanced at the Enneagram descriptions and at least 2 and 9 seem pretty similar to the 2 and 9 Life Paths.

Chad of the OttomanEmpire

Give me a fourth dot.
MBTI Type
NeTi
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
It doesn't hold.

My lifepath is 5, which is somewhat true of me, but also seems to correspond most closely with type 7.

Some of the others are off, too.

the state i am in

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i'd be interested to hear more about this, but i currently don't know much about life paths. the sephirot from kaballah is said to have given birth to both the enneagram (the circles) and the and the tarot (the lines). i haven't ever understood the sephirot enough to really grasp and play with correlations, or seen it done in a convincing way, however.

ameeker

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
2w3
The sephiroth has probably given birth to a lot more than that.

ameeker

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
2w3
The sephiroth is used in every "secret society," some of which aren't that secret.