1. I don't really know, I have quite a strong need to "fix" things if the mood strikes me.
2. I do what I feel like doing emotionally, and generally identifies with my emotions (sometimes?). I also like to be in control of a relationship, and to give to get.
3. I am rather sensitive to the need to be optimistic (I hate the intensely cynical side of myself), and generally wants to actually look good. Despite being too apathetic to do it most of the time.
4. I think of myself as a broken down person, seeks to express myself authentically above all else (even if I do lose sight of it occasionally), and gets them sour grapes a lot.
5. I like to minimize how much I spend? I unno not very 5 like person, much more when I was a kid though.
6. I have a great hunger for certainty, and I am typically paralyzed by both "I give up" apathy, with the all consuming irrational fear that I will just fail anyways.
7. I dislike attaching myself to other people, and to have my options wide. I don't have very deep interests in one field, but generally feels more versatile and I am rarely genuinely pleased with things I experience.
8. I have a great lust for vengance on a global, metaphysical scale. Mostly dictated by communistic feeling rationality, despite my ill knowledge of marxism itself.